By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Dat gold Mario amiibo tho. Seriously those things are going for $100. Or $13,000 if you're just that dedicated. Nice-looking custom amiibo though.

Around the Network
PixelPerfect said:
Dat gold Mario amiibo tho. Seriously those things are going for $100. Or $13,000 if you're just that dedicated. Nice-looking custom amiibo though.

..or $70 000    o.O

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

o_O A gold Mario is going for 70,000???

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm curious as to who would want to buy a figure of a video game character or any character for 70k. I could get a car with that money...

Whoops, my bad... apparently it went for $75 000 :P

(This post)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

That isn't exactly any better...

iYakku has uploaded the second version of subtitles for the Battle Xenoblade X video presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_523259497&feature=iv&src_vid=_kh5V73XpwY&v=E3l9Vp62KX4

Nuvendil said:
iYakku has uploaded the second version of subtitles for the Battle Xenoblade X video presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_523259497&feature=iv&src_vid=_kh5V73XpwY&v=E3l9Vp62KX4

Will watch.

We now know of two new races.  There's the Olfe, who make armors focused on aiding evasion, who are at war with Growth and many are now taking refuge with humanity on Mira. 

There's also a race from the Laas system - we don't get a name - who are excellent armor and weapon manufacturers focusing on heavy armor and weapons. 

So is anyone else really feeling it?!

What's the point of the gold amiibos. I know that it's a collection thing but that's just ridiculous really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.