By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Lawl... I got my christmassy pic up! I made it with my talented hands (on paint)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
STRYKIE said:
Apologies for not making the tourney, my area had an internet cut-out for like 4 hours -___-

Don't worry about it, but this is the third time you've said you were gonna play and subsequently not show. So any more false promises won't be tolerated by me, I'm afraid. I know now why Rol got so frustrated in the Luigis Mansion 2 thread!

So will you be able to join next week? We could try Saturday maybe, I could do that. How's that sound?

I'm pretty sure this was the second time and it was completely beyond my control, I understand the concern and everything, just throwing that out there though.

If it's on Saturday, then sure.

Edit: I don't recall such a thread, link?

kinda weird no one posted this yet that castlestorm coming to wii u in december 26.

I think I may have ruined pokemon for myself :P I only have the 1st badge and jump on that wonder trade and people gave me all these strong as pokemon lol "gotta trade em all"?

think-man said:
I think I may have ruined pokemon for myself :P I only have the 1st badge and jump on that wonder trade and people gave me all these strong as pokemon lol "gotta trade em all"?

Well you could just not use those over leveled Pocket Monsters. :L

Also Conegamer, stick to Sunday, or else bad things will happen!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:

Yeah I've been leaving them alone but just having them is kinda annoying me for some reason lol and I can't bring myself to release them :P

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:

Yeah I've been leaving them alone but just having them is kinda annoying me for some reason lol and I can't bring myself to release them :P

Have a friend hold onto them then!

Einsam_Delphin said:

How can you pretend to impose your will with such a cute avatar?

You should beg

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nintendo got one of the best games. And wii u will got it too

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

nintendo direct tomorrow

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174574