By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Oh, today I saw a teen girl playing a aqua 3ds when she left the bus.

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, I was talking about Dual Destinies. My fault for not being clear.

As for Double Dash, it's awesome. You should play it if you get a chance!

MK 8 > MKDD

MK DS > MK 7 > MK 8 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Playing MK8 right now. Haven't played it in a while due to my backlog, but I'm just gonna play it in between sessions of Bravely Default. I always forget how good this game actually looks. It's pretty amazing.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

MK8 > DD = DS > 7 imo

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I've actually never played Double Dash....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

MK DS > MK8 > MK7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MK Wii

Cloudman said:

Then you should

and try to play with somebody else because it is really fun with two people in one kart

I'd recommmend it!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Cloudman said:

Then you should

and try to play with somebody else because it is really fun with two people in one kart

I'd recommmend it!

Should I? That game is in the past now.. : P It's all about MK8 now!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

In its 48th month on the market, the Nintendo 3DS family sold nearly 395,000 units in the U.S. The great majority of these sales were New Nintendo 3DS XL systems, which sold 130 percent more units in its initial frame than Nintendo 3DS XL did when it launched on Aug. 19, 2012.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D was the top-selling title for the month with more than 515,000 combined physical and digital units sold. The game is now the fastest-selling Legend of Zelda hand-held title in U.S. history.
So far in 2015, sales of Wii U hardware have increased by more than 20 percent over sales in the same period in 2014.
Life-to-date sales of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and amiibo have surpassed 1.5 million total units and 3.5 million figures, respectively, an attach rate of nearly 2.5 amiibo figures per game unit sold.

Good news!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Glad to hear MM sold so well and set a new standard for next Zelda games to pass... at least for handhelds, haha. And good to hear about the good news for Wii U too : )

Dance my pretties!