By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
KyleeStrutt said:

[WIU] Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo) {2014.05.29}  350.749 / 971.385

Been selling steadily 5k-6k weekly for the past month, if it keeps it up it'll get to 1m before Xenoblade.

For what its worth WiiU will get as many million sellers as the PS3 :')

And it does include digital.

...Xenoblade? Which one? o.o

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
KyleeStrutt said:

[WIU] Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo) {2014.05.29}  350.749 / 971.385

Been selling steadily 5k-6k weekly for the past month, if it keeps it up it'll get to 1m before Xenoblade.

For what its worth WiiU will get as many million sellers as the PS3 :')

And it does include digital.

...Xenoblade? Which one? o.o

Both.

Skullwaker said:
Come on guys, let's be honest, who here really would have purchased that game even if it had come to Wii U/3DS? I'm not justifying SEGA/Game Freak's decision (because, quite frankly, ignoring Nintendo platforms when making a platforming game is a mistake) but it's not like this is Kingdom Hearts 3 here.

Hell, I could buy it anyways on my computer but I'm not going to because it just doesn't look good. Honestly.

I already said that I'll maybe get it on Steam.

The game looks like a mix of platforming with a lot of Metal Slug, and the game doesn't look that bad. It's funny how 5 years ago many Nintendo fans argued that the most important aspect of a game was the gameplay and now attack this game for its graphics.

Length and how fun it is will be the deciding factors.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

The game looks like a mix of platforming with a lot of Metal Slug, and the game doesn't look that bad. It's funny how 5 years ago many Nintendo fans argued that the most important aspect of a game was the gameplay and now attack this game for its graphics.

I'm not attacking the game's graphics, I'm just saying it doesn't look interesting (to me, anyways) in any aspect, gameplay included. I didn't get Shovel Knight either, and I like that game's graphics. It's just that it didn't do anything too interesting in terms of gameplay for me to want it.

Clyde32 said:
Both.

Original + 3D? Or original + 3D + X? 

Around the Network

I am late to say I am bitter and disappointed that Sega/GameFreak's game is not coming to Wii U when it could have been on there easily >: (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Skullwaker said:
JEMC said:

I'm not attacking the game's graphics, I'm just saying it doesn't look interesting (to me, anyways) in any aspect, gameplay included. I didn't get Shovel Knight either, and I like that game's graphics. It's just that it didn't do anything too interesting in terms of gameplay for me to want it.

I wasn't talking about you, and I understand your point of view.

As I said, to me it looks like a Metal Slug game (which I like) with more platforms, that doesn't take itself too seriously and a f*cking elephant as the star! How could I not like it?!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Skullwaker said:
Clyde32 said:
Both.

Original + 3D? Or original + 3D + X? 

If it hits a million before 3D comes out, it will hit a million before X comes out.

JEMC said:
I wasn't talking about you, and I understand your point of view.

As I said, to me it looks like a Metal Slug game (which I like) with more platforms, that doesn't take itself too seriously and a f*cking elephant as the star! How could I not like it?!

Ohhh okay, I was so confused!  

I've never seen Metal Slug, so I can't comment on that. Cool that you like it though. :)

Clyde32 said:
If it hits a million before 3D comes out, it will hit a million before X comes out.

Yeah I agree. I was just confused by the original statement because XC only sold 160k in Japan, and I'm not even sure all of the games combined will reach 1m there. Mario Kart 8 should easily win, lol.