By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I've...really not been following Amiibos at all.

Anyone fancy summarizing?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I've...really not been following Amiibos at all.

Anyone fancy summarizing?

You buy one,  and depending on the one you bought and the games you have, the value and use will be differemt.

*Starfox & Zedla not offically confrimed but it's possible.

In Smash Bros, you get to train them and they learn and adapt from you. Not sure how it works, but if you don't use items it won't be able to pick them up until it sees others pick them up and use them.  As for a more personal example, my Link(nickname Luka) with Power Bow couldn't charge it, so I trained him in 1 v 1 by only using fully charged bow to attack him. 2 stocks in it came to a point where at least 5 fully charged arrows cancelled eachother out between the 2 of us 5 or so times in a row.

However, he doesn't use them effectivley now and I'm sure he was better when he spammed bombs + boomerangs.... sso I shoudl teach him that.(he learned that himself at first. Probabbly from 8 player smash). =D

Thanks WE! I was meaning more these different "waves" but a summary helps too.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Waves are just when they release certain amiibo's. There's going to be amiibo's for all Smash Bros. characters, not sure if they mean the Mii's too.

Wave 3 in US comes in February with Rosalina, Dedede, Shulk, Megaman, Sonic, Metaknight ,Lucario,Bowser,Toon Link and Sheik.

Yea I know but you were talking about wave 5 when there hasn't been wave 4. I think even though the waves are split in the  eu they're still considered one wave.

Around the Network

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-sales-data-from-1983-to-2014/

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/02/gamestop-italy-lists-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-with-27th-february-release-date/
That date seems quite likely actually. I tried demo's of MH3U on both 3DS & Wii U multiple times but I could never kill the big beast I'm supposed to kill. It's too hard!

But MH4 will sell megaton and that's exciting. :D

mh4 ultimate is probably overtracked by 60k or so on US preorder charts
but hopefully it does well

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

This simply HAS to be the most creative use for amiibo ever....
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10837992_359449274179841_660412746379419427_o.jpg

OfficerRaichu15 said:
mh4 ultimate is probably overtracked by 60k or so on US preorder charts
but hopefully it does well

Based on what?