By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Anyone else have a backlog problem? I think this will take me 2 years minimum to break apart. I feel a backlog of maximum 5 games is acceptable since that's not too overwhelming. Here's my backlog that I organised into groups:

Playing:
AC IV : Black Flag
Pullblox
Super Smash Bros U.

Still a lot to do but main story complete:
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Kid Icarus Uprising

Close to completion:
Super Smash Bros 3DS. - last few challenges.
Mario Kart 8 - DLC Cups.
LoZ: A Link Between Worlds - Master Quest Mode, aprox. 75% done.
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure - Secrets in the levels. (thankfully it shows which levels I have found the secret switch or have none!)

Haven't Started / Just Tried It.
3D Classics: Kid Icarus
LoZ: The Minish Cap
Art of Balance
SteamWorld Dig
Child of Light
NES Remix 2

Note: SimCity is not included because it is a sandbox game and I don't care for achivements. Plus I'm already starting to get bored of it despite getting it last month.

Around the Network
blackjackk said:

Yea no one has the guts to say anything is really bad, it's just "oh it's not for me".

I guess you haven't seen any of my post on Sticker Star then!

But yes, Smash Tour sucks, Classic Mode is the worst ever, Target Blast you'll wish was Break the Targets, Stage Builder has too few objects, and no Ice Climbers.

WhiteEaglePL said:

Anyone else have a backlog problem?

My backlog goes back to the GameCube, lol.

And I haven't finished half of my Wii U games.

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.

I think we can pretty much discount, kirby, yoshi, mario maker, splatoon, mario party, and devils third since they are not major titles. People keep mentioning Project robot and that other one when as far as I know Miyamoto said those are just concepts and will probably be incorporated into starfox in some way. Xenoblade is not a major title and I don't think starfox really is either. I'm not entirely convinced zelda will even release in 2015 either.

What is ur definition of a major title then? U basically just said every single announced title for Wii U next year isn't major.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

The holidays always increase my backlog. I actually cleared the entire thing in October but of course November/December made it a thing again because of Black Friday and gifts. Oh well, I won't complain about having a lot of games to play!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
episteme said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Anyone else have a backlog problem?

My backlog goes back to the GameCube, lol.

And I haven't finished half of my Wii U games.

Wow, that must be a lot. All my backlog is in this gen........I refuse to play Wii's Mario Sports Mix or get all stars in NSMB Wii. Not happening.  

I had no backlog on the DS.  And all my PC games are done. 

I need a Nintendo Direct in my veins!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's either next week or the week after. I don't like Directs in the last week of a month...
My hopes & wishes:
> Info and trailers on SMT x FE , Splatoon, Captain Toad (EU) , Project STEAM , MM 3D ,
> new 3DS title shown
>eshop things
>Amiibo wave 5 , including ZZS and Palutena amiibo's. (EU numberings.)
>NN3DS release date & trailer

>Smash trailer of Mewtwo and the other free updates. Maybe even payable DLC's including release date for both - preferbly "right after this presentation!"

>Something surprising as always.

>Hideki Kamiya announcing his studio Platinum Games will be 2nd Party to Nintendo now. (I can dream.).

What about wave 4 of amiibo?

^ In US, Wave 4 would be Wave 5/6 in EU.
Since Wave 3 is Jan and includes roughly half of US Wave 3, while Wave 4 in Feb includes the other half.

Wave 3 : Rosalina, Bowser, Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik and Ike, on 23rd January.
Wave 4: Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic and Mega Man, on 20th February.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-11-nintendo-shows-off-another-wave-of-amiibo-toys