By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
blackjackk said:

I think we can pretty much discount, kirby, yoshi, mario maker, splatoon, mario party, and devils third since they are not major titles. People keep mentioning Project robot and that other one when as far as I know Miyamoto said those are just concepts and will probably be incorporated into starfox in some way. Xenoblade is not a major title and I don't think starfox really is either. I'm not entirely convinced zelda will even release in 2015 either.

At this point you are just downplaying. In fact you've been downplaying this entire time. 

Discount Kirby and Yoshi all you like, but all they are doing is adding to the library. Mario Maker is a sleeper hit, and you don't even know how big splatoon will be. If they advertise it properly, get recognition, and gather the target audience, that game could be huge.

Mario Party has always been a hit. How do you know Devil's Third isn't a major title? We've literally only seen it once. 

Now here's the part where you are wrong. Xenoblade and Star Fox, no matter what you say, are big titles. Star Fox has a huge fanbase waiting for the return of the king. If they can pull it off, they can bring those people back while still introducing people to the franchise. And do you even know anything about Xenoblade?

Around the Network

Come now guys, there's no real need for this here. If you disagree then fine, but please don't argue about something because this is starting to get a little heated.

We don't want that to deteriorate further now, do we?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Come now guys, there's no real need for this here. If you disagree then fine, but please don't argue about something because this is starting to get a little heated.

agree

anyway

found a really cool indie called Y2K(made a thread for it too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjmW-TPfTLs

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

@Vivster. It is true. Smash 4 has no story Mode.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

vivster said:
Just a quick question. I just saw a video of Yahtzee's top 5 and he mentioned that there is no story mode in SSBU. Is that true? Is there nothing like the adventure mode in Melee?

no story mode for some reason

but it does have a better classic mode

then the other ones(shadow bosses)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

So nothing? Not even a fixed progression through stages disguised as story mode? Only challenges and multiplayer?

@O to the R

So at least classic mode is still there. Hm...

I was actually warming up to the thought of getting it sooner or later but this is a bummer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Slarvax said:

So nothing? Not even a fixed progression through stages disguised as story mode? Only challenges and multiplayer?

theres more than that

masterpieces, more stadium modes, better classic mode, trophy rush. etc.

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Conegamer said:

Just think of the points Coney. Think of the points.

@Vivster. Yeah. It bothers me a lot. The story was my only excuse to use characters I dislike (events are too easy). And I really liked the idea of every character working together.

Best part is the excuse: They didn't want gameplay videos of the story uploaded to YouTube so everyone to experience the game.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

Just think of the points Coney. Think of the points.

Quality of conversation > Points

Sorry Clyde.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.