By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59- Phoenix Wright

Day One has Ended

Despite the recent death, everybody on the island has judged that it was far too risky to kill anyone off. Phoenix Wright was greatly worried, who would be next to die. Although he has great skills in court, he couldn't protect everyone. Meanwhile, the killer waits in the shadows planning to strike his next victim.

Night One starts

-No posting during the night

-PM me  your night actions

-The night will last 48 hours

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Tagged. There would be much more chaos here if I had played.

reminder to send in night action. Day will start in 12 hours

My Hummingbird

Nght One Ends

In some lucky chance of fate, it appears that the killer failed to strike last night, leaving everybody unharmed. Phoenix Wright sighed in relief that nobody had died while they were all asleep. Despite this little light in this abysmal situation, the killer was still out there ready to kill and nobody had any real clues to figure out who the killer was. Even the great prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth was stuck.

Day One Starts

My Hummingbird

I love The Fragrance of Dark Coffee theme - anyway, I have no new information

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I am intrigued to hear it... No new info on my end...

This feels like day 1 all over again.

Pretty much - oh and Stefl, I said I don't have information, that that I do haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well we know that a doc or blocker stopped the kill. Or the killer never sent an order.

morenoingrato said:
This feels like day 1 all over again.

How come it's day 1 over again and why are you seem disappointed? Did something happened last night?