By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59- Phoenix Wright

So my role was basically useless then. I just got lucky.

Around the Network

I was pretty much at a state where I thought either I am granted doc protection at night, and I kill no one/myself and I might have a chance at winning, or just lose.

Also, I was pretty much the blindest mafia there could be - blocking the only person with not an inch of power and running into the doc 2 times... I was so sure of Linkz being the doc after radish was protected night 1 >_>

I'm sorry to have caused you so much confusion, Stefl xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Pretty well balanced Astro. Doc+Watcher is a nono, but you gave a RB for that. And Cop that was actually a hindrance, but somewhat confirmed by there being a miller balances out the superior numbers.

Stefl I'm surprised you didn't just go for FF or myself Night 1.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Pretty well balanced Astro. Doc+Watcher is a nono, but you gave a RB for that. And Cop that was actually a hindrance, but somewhat confirmed by there being a miller balances out the superior numbers.

Stefl I'm surprised you didn't just go for FF or myself Night 1.

Well, I didn't expect someone else than you to protect radish night one, and I blocked you night 2 because I thought you are the doc by then

In all honesty I wouldn't protect radish unless I know he has a power role.

Linkzmax said:

Well, but I thought that radish had a power-role... or at least wasn't vanilla after day 1

Linkzmax said:

I did it because I didn't really have any great ideas on who to protect and he seemed like obvtown so why not. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!