By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE UI WORKS + SNAP FEATURE:VIDEO PROOF

Around the Network

reported thread tbh

Daisuke72 said:
reported thread tbh

Why? The video's old but I haven't seen it metioned at all over here.

JoeTheBro said:
Daisuke72 said:
reported thread tbh

OP was "jk lulz" without the video when I initially clicked, that's why.

Daisuke72 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Daisuke72 said:
reported thread tbh

Oh that's the way to get videos embedded in the op. Make the thread, then write the thread content as a reply to the thread. Copy its html code and edit the OP with that code. You must have been too fast and saw it before being edited. The thread won't be made if it's just blank so I put a word or two as an easter egg if someone clicks too fast.

Around the Network

would be great if you can watch TV and play games at the same time.

Looks awesome. This thing is going to be a ton of fun for everyone in my house no matter what they're doing.

Like Windows 8, this will be very nice when the apps are optimised for the snapping, but pretty terrible when they aren't. They need to adapt the browser a bit in this case, as it's cutting off a lot of the page. Plus I'm not sure it's worth having the game on 1/3 of the screen.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

JoeTheBro said:
Daisuke72 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Daisuke72 said:
reported thread tbh

Oh that's the way to get videos embedded in the op. Make the thread, then write the thread content as a reply to the thread. Copy its html code and edit the OP with that code. You must have been too fast and saw it before being edited. The thread won't be made if it's just blank so I put a word or two as an easter egg if someone clicks too fast.

Lmao, this was gold.

Too many people assuming that the XB1 will not work or isn't powerful enough. Let's just get through the launch and the holidays and see where it's at in January. If everything doesn't work then, people will have a good reason to complain.

It is near the end of the end....