By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Future White Minority/White People Endangered

How do you feel about the declining population of white people, worldwide?

It is good; white people ... 81 8.27%

It is good; we should be open to diversity. 152 15.53%

It is good; white people are bad. 66 6.74%

It is fine; there is noth... 169 17.26%

It is unfortunate; I wish... 80 8.17%

It is bad; white people a... 429 43.82%

Total:977

For now our world is a decent place largely because of white people.

Pretty much all the best countries in the world are ones with mostly white people. The worst countries with brown and black people. That's just a simple fact.

White will die out one day and the world will be a vastly inferior place without them. Whites keep these other races in check, once gone can you imagine a world where brown people rule?

It'd be like the middle East just on a global scale. The world desperately needs white people.

Around the Network
Jirenop said:

Pretty much all the best countries in the world are ones with mostly white people. The worst countries with brown and black people. That's just a simple fact.

White will die out one day and the world will be a vastly inferior place without them. Whites keep these other races in check, once gone can you imagine a world where brown people rule?

It'd be like the middle East just on a global scale. The world desperately needs white people.

Who's alt are you?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
I'm shocked at how the thread turned out, but then again, if the white ethnics all collectively die out (apart from hold-outs in Central and Eastern Europe); the only "smart" competition left is...low-TFR East Asian countries. Who will also die out if their TFR stays at the same level.

I don't mind, less competition for us!

Only other "smart" competition?

He's saying aside from white people the only other smart group of people are East Asians like Japanese, Koreans etc.

They'd be all that's left. Pretty obvious what he meant.

Jirenop said:

p0isonparadise said:
Jirenop said:

Who's alt are you?

What does that have to do with what i said?

Around the Network

It is brilliant the non-whites are having more children and out numbering white people by a large percentage. White people are so obsessed with material possessions and that means less money to spend on children. White women are the most self absorbed entitled princesses, they demand they have a rich husband with millions of dollars in the bank and the husband must look like Cristiano Ronaldo or Brad Pitt.

Jirenop said:
p0isonparadise said:

Who's alt are you?

You're the OP, aren't you? 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
It is brilliant the non-whites are having more children and out numbering white people by a large percentage. White people are so obsessed with material possessions and that means less money to spend on children. White women are the most self absorbed entitled princesses, they demand they have a rich husband with millions of dollars in the bank and the husband must look like Cristiano Ronaldo or Brad Pitt.

You have to take into consideration perspective. White people can afford to be like that because of the position they are in.

Whereas black people in Africa can only really afford to be obsessed with getting clean water and the donations of white people. Brown people can only obsess about not being blown up and begging to get into white countries.

The better off your race the more the larger the scale of what you desire. 

Jirenop said:

People like you are the real problem of this planet

p0isonparadise said:
Jirenop said:

You're the OP, aren't you? 

Again what does this have to do with what I said?