By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Apparently CoD5 is coming to the Wii...

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/36578/Activision-Announce-New-Titles

You probably know that already. However, it is apparently coming out for the PS2, also.

I'm generally a fan for FPS and I would like to try one out for the Wii but this version might just be a straight port from the PS2. So what asking is do you think the strong sales of the Wii will finally convince Activision or Treyarch to actually build a unique and carefully plan Wii version or it'll be a generic inferior version along with the PS2?

Around the Network

Who cares. CoD5 is basically a sequel to CoD3... since it uses the CoD3 developer and not CoD4 developer.

CoD6 is the CoD to care about.

there making another call of duty game already. the 4th game just came out enough with the cod games at least for a while.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

^^So you're saying all of the versions will suck ass, right? But if they use the IW, there will be no Wii version.

Well now that there are Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2 controls on Wii, hopefully we will get Call of Duty gameplay with MOH:H2 controls, and not the other way around. My fingers are crossed.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
there making another call of duty game already. the 4th game just came out enough with the cod games at least for a while.

The game is made by a different dev though.

The reason why it's coming out is because it's Treyarch, not Infinity Ward. CoD3 was on the Wii too... And look how that turned out. And who made that game? Treyarch. So don't get your hopes up too high.

Well they could learn from their mistakes. I just hope its not WWII.

^Oh but it is.

totalwar23 said:
^Oh but it is.

Then i'm not wasting my money on it.