By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Adam Boyes Confirms: Call of Duty: Ghosts is Native 1080p on PS4

After it was revealed that Call of Duty: Ghosts would run at 1080p on PS4 through a listing on the PlayStation Store, many people have been wondering if this meant it would just output in 1080p, or if it would be native 1080p.

Speaking at the Brazil Game Show happening right now, Adam Boyes, VP of Publisher & Developer Relations at Sony Computer Entertainment America, confirmed that Call of Duty: Ghosts is “native 1080p on the PS4.”

So, that settles that once and for all.

Stay tuned for more news from the Brazil Game Show as it arrives.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/24/adam-boyes-confirms-call-of-duty-ghosts-is-native-1080p-on-ps4/

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

still waiting for the truth to come out.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
still waiting for the truth to come out.

Major Nelson has gone into hiding.

The PS5 Exists. 

.. mean while at Xbone HQ .. "quick increase ram speed.. cpu speed.. increase everything.. it has to be native 1080p on the Xbone!"

Glorious 1080p.

I can't wait. COD was so muddy on PS360 at sub-HD resolutions. So 1080p on PS4 will be a nice upgrade.

Around the Network

Have to say I'm happy with my console of choice this gen. If CoD has a superior version on Sony platform, every game will.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Didn't they(intially) say the same for the WiiU version last year? I'll wait for the games to release and people to analyse it then.

Lafiel said:
Didn't they(intially) say the same for the WiiU version last year? I'll wait for the games to release and people to analyse it then.

No, it were Nintendo fans wanted to prove Wii Us superiority, and some weird looking memo.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Has there been any games for PS4 that are Sub (1080)HD yet?

I know BF4 is up in the air at the moment.
Would be great if there is no SubHD games at launch.

2eFKac said:
Lafiel said:

No, it were Nintendo fans wanted to prove Wii Us superiority, and some weird looking memo.

No, it was an Activision-rep. who said that the game would be in "full HD on the WiiU" !