By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Banjo threeie will be out in 2008.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/11/banjo-kazooie-3-coming-late-2008/

Ace combat 6 headed to the ps3? (Id rather have bioshock..)

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/11/ace-combat-6-landing-on-ps3-in-2008/

Mass Effect on Ps3?

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Microsoft_Talks_Marvel_MMO_Fable_2__Mass_Effect_12747_4931_0.htm

Intriguingly Kim responds to suggestions that Mass Effect will move over to the PlayStation3 following EA's acquisition of Bioware. Suggesting that Microsoft will remain the publishing partner, Kim's states, "From a platform perspective, is it the most important that Microsoft Games Studios publishes it or [rather] that it's exclusive to the platform? That's the way we have to think about it."

Suggesting that Microsoft will give reign to EA in order to keep the title platform exclusive, the only other situation could be EA refusing to play ball and stopping work on the planned sequel. Certainly chances are looking greater and greater that PS3 owners will enjoy Bioware's latest RPG at some point.

Around the Network

THE ace combat one seems valid to me

I honestly cannot get excited for Banjo Threeie.

I just doubt Rare can live up to the expectations at all.

The way Banjo and Kazooie look is creepy too.

I mean...just look at Kazooie's freaking eyes...they freaking stare into your soul:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@ Benkenobi- Off topic but is left4dead also coming to the ps3?

What i found interesting about the banjo 3 article was that it mentions that Rare will start to make M rated games. If Rare were to make M rated games who will be making first party "casual" games? I think that MS buying sega rumor could hold some weight. Maybe.

hahahahaahahahahahaa im scared.

Around the Network

^y r u scared?

dabaus513 said:
@ Benkenobi- Off topic but is left4dead also coming to the ps3?

What i found interesting about the banjo 3 article was that it mentions that Rare will start to make M rated games. If Rare were to make M rated games who will be making first party "casual" games? I think that MS buying sega rumor could hold some weight. Maybe.

Valve doesn't really work on the PS3, but it could get ported to the PS3 like EA did with the Orange Box.  So far, no PS3 version has been announced though.

Like the Orange Box, it'll be best on the PC, and it's pretty much the same engine as HL2: Ep2...so most computers should be able to play it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LOL way to take something so innocent and make it creepy Ben xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

BenKenobi88, I THOUGHT LEFT4DEAD was coming to PS3 (announced) !!!

dont u remember when u were saying that playing on PS3 will be crap cause nobody is using head set to talk ???

Time to Work !