By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IF Capcom Goes Under Where Do You Want Their Franchises To Go?

JWeinCom said:
think-man said:
JWeinCom said:

Since you want to get into semantic arguments,  yeah they made the games.  They coded it, they had designers worked on it, they devoted resources to it, put it into a box, designed box art, marketed it (theoretically), shipped it, and so on.  Yes, they made these games.  If they didn't make these games, then they wouldn't exist.  They made these games to draw more money out of a franchise, which is pretty much what this whole thing was about.

If you are counting it like that then guess we better count all the psp as seperate and the vita one aswell? Then we also better get rid of Tools of destruction cause its techically more than 6 years old having first released in October 2007. This is just stupid,  except your wrong. you can't go counting old ports who the heck does that lol Maybe I should have wrote it in a more basic way so you would have understood it easier, If you look at the other titles I used as an example e.i Killzone or Assassins creed you will find that I did not include collections or hd remakes even though they both have them, but including them is just pathetic lol 

The end, unless you have another franchise.

Hmmmmmm... I see you were so eager for a response to this that you made s point of it in your signature.  I can also see why the original poster did not want to engage in the conversation.  This post is simply condescending, insulting, and obnoxious, so I'm out.  Count your games however you like.

I edited it, but you were too quick I thought after I posted it would come off like that so I changed it. Anyways I wanted him to reply, cause I was sick of him attacking and running.

Around the Network

Capcom. Someone will merge with them and keep the name.

Mega Man: Nintendo (Retro)
Devil May Cry: Either Platinum Games or Sony (Sony Santa Monica)
Monster Hunter - Nintendo ( Monolith Soft)
Resident Evil: Sony (Naughty Dog)
Viewtiful Joe: Platinum Games
Okami: Either Nintendo or Sony
Street Fighter: Namco
Everything Else: ???