By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 - 67 cars revealed thus far

Tagged games:

dsgrue3 said:
Those are the best on offer?

A quarter of them are dogshit you could find on a used car lot.

makes sense that a game with different car classes has cars which cost 15k bucks and cars which cost 500k bucks.

or shall they have a small class with cars which drive only 180 km/h and put a ferrari in it lol.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
dsgrue3 said:

makes sense that a game with different car classes has cars which cost 15k bucks and cars which cost 500k bucks.

Did you not read the first sentence? These are the showcased cars. 

Of course it makes sense to have variety, it's the fact that they are filling in their showcases with dogshit that is an issue.

dsgrue3 said:
crissindahouse said:
dsgrue3 said:

Did you not read the first sentence? These are the showcased cars. 

Of course it makes sense to have variety, it's the fact that they are filling in their showcases with dogshit that is an issue.

every car is a showcase car in forza 5. 

they should make every car highly detailed thn like GT did, 1000+ cars with just 100 or so with good detail other like GTA 4 quality cars.

kowenicki said:
When they announced the game they said it would have about 120 MORE cars than Forza 4.

Seems full list is around 200 only (like 180-190?). Not 620 aka 120 MORE than Forza 4.

:P

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Aldro said:
kowenicki said:
When they announced the game they said it would have about 120 MORE cars than Forza 4.

Seems full list is around 200 only (like 180-190?). Not 620 aka 120 MORE than Forza 4.

No biggie.  I cant take jus a handful of nissans, toyotas and hondas. 

Quality not quantity.  And just LOOK at that quality.

:p

Not what you stated before! You said 120 MORE than F4. YOU LIED TO ME

Really Aldro? ^_^;;;;

kowenicki said:
Aldro said:
kowenicki said:
Aldro said:
kowenicki said:

No biggie.  I cant take jus a handful of nissans, toyotas and hondas. 

Quality not quantity.  And just LOOK at that quality.

Not what you stated before! You said 120 MORE than F4. YOU LIED TO ME

ah well... someone else lied to me.  Blame them

Still, as I said.  I have no desire to drive a toyota corolla in real life, let alone virtually.

Quality > Quantity.

I'm sure you can reason with having both Quality and Quantity is ideal :D. The quality part of Forza 5 was never at question regardless. This whole topic was about the quantity.