By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post if you are a Sega Fan!

i heart Sega. I owned a Genesis and a Dreamcast. I never got into SNES or Playstation.

I still own a buttload of DC games, though

Around the Network

"Can't Hold on much longer, but I will never let go!"

These lyrics, taken from the main theme 'Open Your Heart' from Sonic Adventure pretty much sum up my feelings on Sega. I can't really justify being a fan much longer...but I'll always have a special place in my heart for Sega.

Yay hence the avatar and I love Super Monkey Ball!!!!

can't wait for sega super starrs tennis

I posted!

I love my Sega.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Around the Network

I think wiiforever likes sonic b.c he in brawl and in mario and sonic

If you like tennis and sega than i think you'll like sega super stars tennis

i'm sure i'll like it :)
can't wait for it to come out in march!!!!!

SEGA FTW!!! My main reason I like Sega so much is cause of Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog was not only the first game I ever played but it's what got me hooked on games. Too bad Sega is now a third party, but maybe if they can get enogh money they will make another console. One can dream right?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

I do like Sega because Sonic and Monkey ball...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

rocketpig said:
I have a hard time understanding why anyone would be a Sega fan at this point. It's akin to being an Apple fan in 1996... Tons of nostalgia, little else to back it up.

I loved the Genesis and really liked the DC, despite Sega giving a hard thick one sans lubricant to their customer base in the form of the 32X & Sega CD.

Now the company is an empty shell of its former self. Sad.

It's only hard if you're a tool and believe all the hate. Any true sega fan knows the greatness of the Sega CD even though it gets hate from "gam0rz". Sega has released some pretty good games as a third party which have been ignored, and there upcoming games are looking awsome and will probably get ignored, except in europe that is. Then there is sonic, sonic is doing fine, the new generation of fans is keeping him alive and well.