By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE gives Sonic lost world 4/10

Tagged games:

Kyuu said:
I fail to see why some people still have faith in this long dead series. But honestly even I didn't expect this to fail to this extent.

did you read the review? he's complaining that sonic looses all his rings when hit and that the game too difficult.

Around the Network
snyps said:
Kyuu said:
I fail to see why some people still have faith in this long dead series. But honestly even I didn't expect this to fail to this extent.

did you read the review? he's complaining that sonic looses all his rings when hit and that the game too difficult.

You mean just like the original 2D counter part when we first played a sonic game lol.

I think I will read it all the reviews here first lol:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=170435

Pretty poor score but I guess if you are a Sonic fan it won't put you off. The reviews seem to go from 4 up to 7 out of 10 so anyone interested will probably ignore the low scores ... like judging a diving or gymnastics competition.

No matter how you twist it low scores can however put off potential buyers just looking for a game.

PS3-Sales' statement referencing his feeling bad for anyone that bought a wii u based on one game's rating has got to take the biscuit as one of the ??????.... things ever posted on this forum.

I remember all those long years ago a Nintendo supporter "feeling bad for anyone who invested in a PS3 with Sony going out of business" when that console was going true it's dark ages. At the time that was considered a rather valid statement.

I wonder how that reviewer did when he tried Demon and Dark Souls...

Must have rated those games a 2.

Hynad said:
I wonder how that reviewer did when he tried Demon and Dark Souls...

Must have rated the game a 2.

Finally someone with logic. Demons souls and dark souls were hard but also rewarding. But if the difficulty is increased to suffer gamers then review score does justice. Plus I was worried when I heard the pre-order bonuses like, extra life or something. Metacritic is also showing the same result as Edge.

Around the Network

I think I won't be buying it

Edge is extremely biased. They never give Nintendo exclusive games good scores. When they feel generous, they give them an 8, at best

Rogerioandrade said:
Edge is extremely biased. They never give Nintendo exclusive games good scores. When they feel generous, they give them an 8, at best

What the heck are you talking about?

They gave Skyward Sword a 10.

And they don't give 10s often. ¬_¬

This is the most stupid review I've ever read, the reviewer must really suck at games in general. I'm still buying the game regardless. It's a shame people base their purchases on reviews rather than looking into the game for themselves.

This is how I feel about this review