By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New resistance 2 info

libellule said:
Resistance 2 New Details
By admin ⋅ February 11, 2008 ⋅ Post a comment
Resistance 2 will feature the Chimera in a major onslaught at the San Francisco Bridge and other American landmarks.

* New super-bosses. Giant size. That arent taken down the same way as other enemies are taken down. They have full AI, and dynamic animation.

Please be something like taking down a Colossus in SOTC.

Around the Network

Sounds real good. Thanks for the info.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I click on the link and it says I've been banned for insulting a GCO staff member. I've never even heard of GCO before today. :|

@makingmusic476
I got the same message. And I wasnt even logged on:)

same happened here, anyone got a link that might work, lol

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I click on the link and it says I've been banned for insulting a GCO staff member. I've never even heard of GCO before today. :|

Why did you insult a staff member on a site you've never heard of? You, sir are a biggot! For shame! (Just kidding)

What an odd error message.

It's up now, but there's nothing there besides what libellule already posted. I was hoping for pics. :(

I am not interested in MGS4 or FF13, Resistance 2 is the PS3 game that I am looking forward to. I doubt it will make 2008 release, but I'm looking forward to it.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
I am not interested in MGS4 or FF13, Resistance 2 is the PS3 game that I am looking forward to. I doubt it will make 2008 release, but I'm looking forward to it.

Why wouldn't it?  Insomniac has released a game in the October/November time frame every year for the past 6 years, starting with the first Ratchet & Clank in 2002.

Great, there isn't even a release date yet and I'm peeing myself over this game.