By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Don’t vote for Hillary Clinton

Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
DMeisterJ said:
Please don't pimp your website after you came here and attacked ours.

DON'T VOTE FOR BRUCEONGAMES! OR GO TO HIS WEBSITE!

In case you hadn't noticed, nobody needs to go to my website, I posted the whole article here. Why don't you start a gaming blog and write an original article every day? You will have to learn about paragraphs, how to use the caps button properly and a few other things, but I am sure you can do much better than me.

Although I agree that a vote for Hilary is a bad thing, theres no need to post in such a condescending manner is there? Just because someone says dont go to your website you turn around and attack them like that? Not to mention your patronizing assumptions that he doesnt understand the concept of capital letters and paragraphs. Asshole.

He had a go at me first. And neither of us swore, which makes both of us better than you.

He had a go at you first? Are you 8 years old? You must be if you find it necessary to feel superior to someone on the internet because they chose to use something you deemed as a swear word.

I just looked in a few dictionaries and they all say that Asshole is vulgar, which means that it really is swearing. So it is not what I deemed. It is generally thought that swearing is used mainly by those insufficiently educated or insufficiently intelligent to use the language properly. I tend to agree.

While the notion that swearing is used by the uneducated to make up for their lack of a vocabulary may stand true the majority of the time, I tend not to jump to conclusions about people which is what I took offense to in the first place. Youre a grown man, patronizing people and using childish excuses like "well he started it!" arent exactly ways to earn the respect which you seem to expect us to drown you in.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

Bruceongames said:
DMeisterJ said:

In case you hadn't noticed, nobody needs to go to my website, I posted the whole article here. Why don't you start a gaming blog and write an original article every day? You will have to learn about paragraphs, how to use the caps button properly and a few other things, but I am sure you can do much better than me.

How about you try not being an asshole? That would actually require your post not to consist of condescending bullshit. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
DMeisterJ said:

Although I agree that a vote for Hilary is a bad thing, theres no need to post in such a condescending manner is there? Just because someone says dont go to your website you turn around and attack them like that? Not to mention your patronizing assumptions that he doesnt understand the concept of capital letters and paragraphs. Asshole.

He had a go at me first. And neither of us swore, which makes both of us better than you.

He had a go at you first? Are you 8 years old? You must be if you find it necessary to feel superior to someone on the internet because they chose to use something you deemed as a swear word.

I just looked in a few dictionaries and they all say that Asshole is vulgar, which means that it really is swearing. So it is not what I deemed. It is generally thought that swearing is used mainly by those insufficiently educated or insufficiently intelligent to use the language properly. I tend to agree.

even if he used the word he brought a valid point up about your attack---he is right you are acting like achild, then when he called you on it you threw a tantrum at him.....just grow up and move on

Now For Something Completly Differnt,

Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
Bladeneo said:
Bruceongames said:
DMeisterJ said:

While the notion that swearing is used by the uneducated to make up for their lack of a vocabulary may stand true the majority of the time, I tend not to jump to conclusions about people which is what I took offense to in the first place. Youre a grown man, patronizing people and using childish excuses like "well he started it!" arent exactly ways to earn the respect which you seem to expect us to drown you in.

Incisive and erudite blog by game industry professional.

http://www.bruceongames.com/

Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

/Another Bruce

Around the Network

*pokes stranne in eye then runs away*

ha now that i have him angry lets sit back and watch the show

Why is this in the gaming forum??? This is off-topic...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

@ Mesoteto ... the KFC one and the stall photo are classic - ROTFL! You're my hero today ...

^awww geeze mad i don't know what to say......this was so unexpected * coughs and rolls out list of over 3000 names, balloons are released and cannons fire* i would like to thank you, you and,you, you,you,you........

ROTFL ... this rocks, but can't touch el gefe's Hillary photo collage ...