By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Japan Prediciton League - Update! Update! Update! Update!

*bangs on desk with fork and knife

When will the Feb 2nd Japanese prediciton league numbers be updated?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

If all of the Japanese numbers hold up, you can go to Entroper's thread where he has made a spreadsheet, and you type in what you predicted and how much you bet and it spits out what you may have made. Officially, it won't be here until this wednesday (1 week after the numbers come in) but unofficially, I made 363 bucks last week. Hip hip hooray!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16837#end

P.S. You need excel.

Hi!

Could we get the prediction leagues updated sooner? 1 whole week wait is way too long. Not only that but it doesn't give us enough time inbetween predictions to place new bets.

well, if you started out only betting $300 a round, after 3 weeks you'd be out of money, but you would then be getting money back and then you could bet 300+winnings, and eventually, you'll never have a money problem again.

anyways, even though I wasn't in the round, when is the update going to take place? 1 week after the previous update should land it on the 16th, but since that update was so late, is there any chance of it coming sooner?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well it is meant to come 1 week after the numbers are posted, which was last night, but ioi didn't have time to do it then (or there was a problem or something) so it will be done tonight.... he can't do it in the day because he works.

Around the Network

Tonight they'll be updated, 1 week is a long wait but it allows for any adjustments that need to take place.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I agree with the one week wait, but I think there should be a schedule of which prediction rounds will come out when so people can plan the draining of their accounts better.

NeoRatt said:
I agree with the one week wait, but I think there should be a schedule of which prediction rounds will come out when so people can plan the draining of their accounts better.

Yeah, I've been waiting almost 2 weeks on the American Feb 9th one, and I won't get any VG$ back till next week. Not only that but the American prediction chart for the following week closes the same day we're paid out. So I'll have to wait another week... So in total I've only bet twice in a 5 week period... That's balls!

That'll teach you not to spend all your cash.

See this site gives you money management lessons.

I have done the first three rounds and I still have $660 tto put on the current one... which is especially good because I think I will have lost money on round 1 (I automatically lost $25 because I assumed I could choose which games I wanted to bet on, but I am forced to put $5 on each it seems)

Yes! WHEN DAMIT WHEN!

*Smashes fist onto table*

*Realizes there was no table and just crushed own balls*

*Falls to the ground in pain*