By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is 2008, the beginning of the end for the XBox 360?

Depending on how you look at it, everyone point is the beginning of the end. When you were born, you started to die. As soon as 360 was released, it was inevitable that at some point it would be taken off the shelf, so I don't see what exactly you are meaning.

Around the Network
X-Man said:
disolitude said:
Some of you crack me up.

You don't realize that last year you missed a great year in gaming because of your ignorance towards the Xbox 360. You sit there and argue how the system is in trouble in 2008 and how you are waiting for the PS3 domination to start with the release of "killer" games while you you haven't played Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War, Orange Box...

No wonder you are acting like there is too much sand in your vagina.

You my friend are the ignorant one, you don't need a 360 to enjoy the majority of AAA titles on the system, i've played superior versions of Gears of War, The Orange Box and Bioshock all on my PC and I couldn't care less about Halo.

PS3/PC > 360/PC

Hell, even Wii/PC > 360/PC

Good for you...but why are you posting here. We are looking at consoles on this topic... this is key

Just having a review of the postings to my forum Q. Some very different points of views and interesting points have been made. thank you for your feedback. I guess owning all three platforms: Wii, PS3 and XBox 360 would be the way to go, providing you can afford all three consoles.

Here's a list of my top 5 games that have been released on Wii, PS3 and XBox 360 so far as of today.

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
PS3: Uncharted, Call Of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Elder Scrolls 4:Oblivion and Motorstorm.
XBox 360: Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War, The Orange Box and Forza 2.