By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What one movie would you recommend?

I am Legend

Around the Network

Human Traffic. The only film I can watch over and over again.

Surprised no one's mentioned Kevin Smith stuff...

Lord of War, i just identify so much with Yuri Orlov, i watched this movie like 10 times already.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

The Departed. The acting, story, directing and ect. were all great.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Faxanadu said:
I really liked Oldboy

one twisted masterpeice right there

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network
Parokki said:
I heartily recommend Hot Fuzz. It's a film about well uh... just see the trailer. It's the funniest thing ever, from the guys who did Shaun of the Dead (be sure to watch this one too!), and on top of all it's from Europe! Too damn many Yank films running around these days...

If you're taking anti-recommendations, then I'd advise you to stay the heck away from any Saw movie after the first. They have a bad case of sequel-AIDS.

The first was just as bad as the rest.... cardbord cut out characters, abysmal acting, boring as hell.....

I actually walked out of this one, I cant believe what an atrocity this was especially after they billed it as "the new Seven".........

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Saw wasn't exactly a master piece in all ways possible, but it felt original, and was scary as fuck. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but the subsequent parts felt like extremely cheap and crappy rehashes.

Then again, I'm not a very critical person when movies are concerned.

Old Boy, Lady Vengance, or Sympathy for Mr. Vengance. 3 fantastic films that you must see.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Latina Fever 12.... I mean...

Ummm there's been quite a few really nice movies listed here :P I might be going off the beaten path but I'd probably go either.

Ace Ventura 2 (stupid, stupid movie, but so quotable, and it always makes me laugh hysterically xD, I've probably seen maybe 100+ times and I'm still not tired of it.)

Shrek. See above, just absolutely fun to watch, and never tires me for some reason.

Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail. Again, See above :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Comedy: Chasing Amy or Mallrats, Kevin Smith and Jason lee at their best.

Probably my favourite film of all time is fifth element, or crash (the more recent one)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey.