By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Sleeping Dogs called Triad Wars.

Hi everyone!  We’ve been a bit tight-lipped about our current projects over here at UFG, but we’re finally able to give you a little something.

So, we’re making a new game! We can’t say a lot about it right now, but you might have read about a trademark registration for something called Triad Wars? Well, we’re super-excited that it’s another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it’s something we’ve wanted to do for ages, and we’re very happy to be working with Square Enix again… but that’s all we can give you for the time being – we’ll have more information about what the game’s going to be in 2014.

As always, we love to hear your thoughts and appreciate your shared interest in the games we make – although to reiterate, we really can’t share any more details until 2014 (despite your best efforts to get them, you sneaky people!)

Love,

UFG

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/07/united-front-games-working-with-square-enix-on-triad-wars-takes-place-in-the-sleeping-dogs-universe/

Around the Network

I really liked Sleeping Dogs so good to hear about a sequel coming out.

That name...it's sooo...facebookish.

Sleeping Dogs was a great game so I'm already interested.

I loved Sleeping Dogs, so I'll surely get this game. It would be awesome if the made a Vita version :P Vita need a quality open-world game like this. If it can't get GTA, new Sleeping Dogs would be the second best thing.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
I loved Sleeping Dogs, so I'll surely get this game. It would be awesome if the made a Vita version :P Vita need a quality open-world game like this. If it can't get GTA, new Sleeping Dogs would be the second best thing.

Don't be surprised when they announce it as an iOS in 2014.  Square Enix is publishing the  game, after all.

kupomogli said:
Scisca said:

Don't be surprised when they announce it as an iOS in 2014.  Square Enix is publishing the  game, after all.

That is my fear xD

Wright said:

That name...it's sooo...facebookish.

Yeah, I won't care about this until I have at the least a fake CGI trailer and some promise of a "proper" platform

Isn't it sad that we have to question if a "sequel" to such an awesome game by a big publisher is mobile or Facebook? I wish I could just be enthusiastic but everything has to be taken with a grain of salt nowadays :(

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

FUCK YEA!

Day one for me.