By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is going to die on the Simpsons?

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
KylieDog said:
I had no idea the VA for Troy Mcclure was murdered, would never have posted if new that. Seems wrong to kill off his character after that, better to leave him retired and just absent.

He was also the voice of Lionel Hutz (the lawyer) and Lyle Lanley (the guy who sells the Monorail).

Can you imagine a world without lawyers?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Ned Flanders-to reunite him with Maude

Mr Khan said:
regin2005 said:
Ned Flanders

That actually would shake things up a bit and give more meaning to the prior Ned/Edna marriage, since then Edna would have Rod and Todd to herself and could give those boys a much needed reality check.

Ned and Edna were married :-O !

I have the forst 14 Seasons on DVS but stopped watching the Simpsons on TV (3-10 are pretty much gold in my opinion) !

That was unexpected :D !

KylieDog said:
I had no idea the VA for Troy Mcclure was murdered, would never have posted if new that. Seems wrong to kill off his character after that, better to leave him retired and just absent.

Yeah, it's an extremely sad story.  His wife murdered her in his sleep after he threatened to leave her if she started taking drugs again after being reinroducd to Cocaine by a co-star of his from the show he was currently on.  (News Radio)

Then she confessed to a couple friends, eventually went back to the house and killed herself by the time police arrived.

Kasz216 said:
KylieDog said:

Yeah, it's an extremely sad story.  His wife murdered her in his sleep after he threatened to leave her if she started taking drugs again after being reinroducd to Cocaine by a co-star of his from the show he was currently on.  (News Radio)

Then she confessed to a couple friends, eventually went back to the house and killed herself by the time police arrived.

o.O That's really fucked up...

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Kasz216 said:
KylieDog said:

attaboy said:
KylieDog said:

Phil Hartman was part of the (in my opinion) best cast of Saturday Night Live, ever.  I liked him a lot. 

In my opinion he was the best cast member in Saturday Night Live History.  He was just so versitle.

Kasz216 said:
KHlover said:
Kasz216 said:
KylieDog said:

Ahahaha, great punchline and AWESOME delivery. RIP :(

You know i think it would have left a bigger impact if they didn't announce that someone is going to die in the show.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Any of the five main simpsons characters: NO
Akira: Not likely, meaningless but no.
Jasper: No
Patty and Selma: No
Ned Flanders: No
Mr Burns: No
Mr Smithers: No
Kent Brockman: No
Bumblebeeman: No, stupid small random roles, but no.
Carl: No
Lenny: No
Moe: NO, all of the barflies, Lenny and Carl have been overused the last few seasons.
Barney: NO
Disco Stu: No
Duffman: No
Professor Frink: No
Eddie: No
Lou: No
Police Chief Wiggum: NO
Dr Hibbert: No
Arnie Pie: No
Bernice Hibbert: This one is a possibility
Sideshow Bob: Very likely.
Itchy and Scratchy: NO
Krusty: NO
Jimbo Jones: Not likely
Nelson: No
Kearney: No
Edna Krabbapel: Fair chance
Helen Lovejoy: Small chance
Luigi: NO
Otto: NO
Apu: No, role is too major in my opinion
Apu's Wife: Much higher chance
Martin: Decent chance
Agnes Skinner: Not likely
Principal Skinner: NO, role is too major even if pointless and way off from the 90's
Millhouse: Quite possibly.
Herman: no
Lunchlady Doris: No, her role is hilarious.
Wolfcastle/McBain: No
Rod Flanders: Quite possibly
Todd Flanders: No
Snake: No
Cletus: No, his role has been more common lately.
Squeaky-Voiced Teen: NO
Superintendant Chalmers: No

Another hint: Who is NOT voiced in the Simpsons Tapped Out? Those are my picks. Millhouse, Mrs Krabbapel, Sherry and Terry(Not likely), Sideshow Bob, Martin, Agnes Skinner, Miss Springfield, Rod Flanders

http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono

http://twitch.tv/HollywoodShono

http:/www.twitter.com/HollywoodShono

http://www.facebook.com/HollywoodShono

PSN:   BShornock, Wii U:  Hollywood_Shono, Xbox 360:  BShornock, Email:  bshornock@icloud.com, Steam:  BShornock