By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 sensory overload. New Gorgeous Stuff. This is next gen simulation

Tagged games:

Hynad said:
I hate how you overhype everything XBO. New revolutionary A.I.? Almighty experience? Those are things you could say if you'd actually played the game and experienced it first hand. Which you have not. Why don't you wait before you actually play the game before you buy into the PR hype train?

Game looks really gorgeous. But calling it an almighty experience when you haven't even experienced it?

. . .

TUrn 10 have always delivered. ALWAYS. Why wuld this time be any different. 

IF you were saaying is about Residen Evil 7 Id agree. But we are taking talent here. I.e Turn 10.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:
I hate how you overhype everything XBO. New revolutionary A.I.? Almighty experience? Those are things you could say if you'd actually played the game and experienced it first hand. Which you have not. Why don't you wait before you actually play the game before you buy into the PR hype train?

Game looks really gorgeous. But calling it an almighty experience when you haven't even experienced it?

. . .

IF you were saaying is about Residen Evil 7 Id agree. But we are taking talent here. I.e Turn 10.

I see... You said you had changed. You haven't. Not a slightest bit.

Hynad said:

. . .

He could have played it at the one tour?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Hynad said:

. . .

He could have played it at the one tour?

And a demo represents the full experience now. Right?

every forza got better and better the hype is actually way to low
then again HATERS GONNA HATE

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:

. . .

Why do you persist to try and change peoples opinions?

Dont try and force things down peoples throats. Becaue you have a certain perception on something in life doesnt make you right or wrong. 

But acting as you are makes you come across that your opinion or perception is  all that matters.

Shame dude. Chill more.

We are talking about a plastic disc you put in a plastic machine, made to get as much paper out of your pocket as possible.

Dont try so hard. Chill.

:)

selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:
selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:

. . .

Dont try and force things down peoples throats. Becaue you have a certain perception on something in life doesnt make you right or wrong. 

But acting as you are makes you come across that your opinion or perception is  all that matters.

Shame dude. Chill more.

We are talking about a plastic disc you put in a plastic machine, made to get as much paper out of your pocket as possible.

Dont try so hard. Chill.

Tell yourself that the next time you shit on Sony's products, like you did a few times recently.

Hynad said:
selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:
selnor1983 said:
Hynad said:

. . .

Shame dude. Chill more.

Dont try so hard. Chill.

Tell yourself that the next time you shit on Sony's products, like you did a few times recently.

I dont know wat your refferring to. But  fail to see how that applies to you attacking an opinion?

Just relax dude. 

VGC needs less attacks bro. 

selnor1983 said:

I dont know wat your refferring to. But  fail to see how that applies to you attacking an opinion?

Just relax dude. 

VGC needs less attacks bro. 

Your opinion? That's not an opinion.

That's my point. You can be hyped all you want. Many think that's cute, the way you do it. Since you do it like a teenager. =P

But coining the game as an almighty experience when you haven't even experienced it is not an opinion. It's pure blind hype. You talk about the A.I., calling it revolutionary. But you haven't experienced it to actually judge if it makes such a big difference. You blindly buy into MS's PR. Some people call that faith.

The game looks gorgeous that said these screens are filled with jaggies,is it of the screens or is gameplay gonna be like that?