By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If you could commit genocide on one demographic in the world?

People with hair

Around the Network

"Animal Rights" activists, such as PETA and the bunch of others who'd rather kill animals if that means they're not with humans. Seriously, fuck those guys >:{

trolls

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
trolls

^this

As a Christian, I'm not going to say the original comment "offended" me, but it was a bit rude. Obvious joking thread, but you just generalized my entire religion. Yes some of us judge, I don't. 

Some Muslims are terrorists, majority aren't. 

Man. I fell for you it ; )

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Why not just kill them all and let someone else sort it out afterwards? That way you are sure to get the ones that really deserve it, and no one will be left to feel sorry for the billions of inocents.

In all seriosness, I would pass on genocide.  It necesarily requires the identification of a group, the construction of a myth that reduces thier humanity and then a willful ignorance to carry out.

But hypothetically if I had to pick one... people who post stupid pictures of cats on the internet.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Racist and hateful people.

That would include those causing turmoil in Congo and Burma.

They do not like human rights, then fuck them!

Christians as well. They have no right to judge. Only God can judge.

hmm.... let see now.. 

whats your nationality spurge? ... oh just wondering..

ps3-sales! said:
kirby007 said:
trolls

^this

As a Christian, I'm not going to say the original comment "offended" me, but it was a bit rude. Obvious joking thread, but you just generalized my entire religion. Yes some of us judge, I don't. 

Some Muslims are terrorists, majority aren't. 

Man. I fell for you it ; )

I'm atheist and I love the new Pope. I will never be  christian again but his focus is exactly that of mine. So i will join in with his efforts. Just felt I would show that some of us pay attention to actual good deeds.

People that are overly Politically Correct!!!!!!

Gamers

Wouldn't committing genocide be the "easy" way out for them? Why not enslave them and make them build huge public works projects? Might as well make them build something while they die.  Free labor is priceless.  Just ask that to the southern states of USA.