By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Anime of ALL TIME!

I think my All Time Favorite anime ever would be Cowboy Bebop. It just had everything to me.

Characters I could fall in love with,
Amazing realistic-ish fight scenes,
Unique style of art,
Unique music
Really hit's the emotions hard. I laughed, damn near cried, and just really felt like I could feel what the characters were going through at times.
Faye was hot :P
Great Ending xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

>I think my All Time Favorite anime ever would be Cowboy Bebop. It just had everything to me.

one thing that doesn't work for me with Cowboy Bebop (although it's my top 5), it's too 'dense' for first time watcher. Too many overflowing information, It's really a show you need to sit at home watching it. Not through your Ipod on the subway. lol

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
>I think my All Time Favorite anime ever would be Cowboy Bebop. It just had everything to me.

one thing that doesn't work for me with Cowboy Bebop (although it's my top 5), it's too 'dense' for first time watcher. Too many overflowing information, It's really a show you need to sit at home watching it. Not through your Ipod on the subway. lol

Very true! But if someone were to ask me what Anime to watch, I'd assume they actually want to get into it :P Not just casually glance, and if someone wanted to immerse themselves in an animated world, I'd totally reccomend Cowboy Bebop ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

dear lord, the overall tally has fallen into the abyss. Some needs to add all these up..... not it.

oh, and nice to see some kenshin on the list. I'm only a fan of the 2nd (of 3) story arc, but man, what an arc.

@tastyshovelware ya Kenshin is definitely good stuff, doesn't seem to get much love though it seems

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

I'm going with DBZ, mainly because I spend a lot of my time working on my DBZ text based game, which can be found out about in my sig. :)

Man...there's too many.

1) Whole Dragonball + Z series (no GT): 5 points
2) Kateiyoushi Reborn!: 4 points
3) Naruto: 3 points
4) Yakitate Japan: 2 points
5) Rurouni Kenshin: 1 point

Honorable mention:
Death Note

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

What no escaflowne? That is one of my favourites.

Samurai Champloo is also up there. So is Death Note and Witcher Hunter Robin but the anime of all time is...

Les Mystérieuses Cités d'Or

10. Gundam Wing
9. Escaflowne
8. Spirited Away (some of the best animation I ever seen)
7. Pokemon
6. Samurai Champloo
5. Tenjo Tenge( Even though it didn't last long =[ )
4. DBZ
3. Bleach
2. Rurouni Kenshin
1. Naruto

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

I LOVED pokemon as a kid. Went up early on the saturday mornings because I couldn't sleep, LoL xD