By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Anime of ALL TIME!

Really??? hmm, I liked the manga, where they DON'T drag the stupid action on with pointless pauses. I own all 46 of them, (before Boo).

ahh, those were the days. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I grow up with DBZ
I like it until they reach the Boo saga

(Ahhh Vegeta, I believe he is one of the best anime character ...)

Time to Work !

kingofwale said:
Really??? hmm, I liked the manga, where they DON'T drag the stupid action on with pointless pauses. I own all 46 of them, (before Boo).

ahh, those were the days. ;)

Oddly enough, the manga was the cause of the pauses. It couldn't keep up with the show's production rate.

tastyshovelware said:
I kinda feel bad, but I was never able to get into that old school GE 999 animation.

Oh yeah, it's just a matter of different tastes.  I enjoy Leiji Matsumoto's stuff for the storylines moreso than the animation on most of his 1970's stuff, which look really bad for the most part.  If you like anything about the stories, you might check out something with the modern take on his art like Interstella 5555 (the daft punk movie he did) or a show called Space Symphony.

I've always HATED Vegta, I have no idea why people like him, he's the perfect example of anti-hero. Absolutely irredeemable to the last bit.

of course, as a child, I hated him to death.

Since Dragonball is that long, I'm replacing my 5th choice to Escaflowne

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

> spdk1 - nice. thanks for the heads up.

> kingofwale- haha, finally beatin into submission. esca is cool though (as long as you got the dub turned off).

kingofwale said:
I liked Dr. Slump, Ranma 1/2 and Doraemon, but one thing that made all of them not being on my list is.... it DRAGS on way too much.

not that I have much problem with long running series, but 100+ episodes? most of them have nothing to do with the main plot.

which is way InuYasha didn't make my list either, even though i absolutely loved the show for a year and half.

Lol.. Same as me watching bleach. I couldn't bare watching the series so I just read the manga. And boy it kills the thrill in the series. The problem in bleach was it was so slow and somewhat becoming too linear. What hooked me back then in Bleach was way back in season 1 or 2 with the awesome twist but the latter part nah.....:(

Now I'm just waiting for episodes that I really like.  

Heres is my list

1-Ninja Scroll 1
2-Cowboy Bebop
3-Samuria Shamploo
4-Evengelion
5-Ghost in a Shell

It's all about People

Here's my list, I tried to stick to shows instead of movies, but the Ninja Scroll and Macross ones are just so good :)

1 - Kenshin
2 - Robotech
3 - Naruto
4 - Escaflowne
5 - Toss up between the Ninja Scroll Movie(1st) and the Macross Plus Movie

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

i am enjoying Baki The Grappler