By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 4 Director, Soul Nomad Designer Working On New Vita RPG

Tagged games:

From the looks of the outlines it looks like the characters will resemble the ones in Disgaea.

Around the Network

Unfortunately, Compile Heart has never made a good game. Neither has Idea Factory for that matter. More like, No Idea Factory am I right? Yeah. Kind of dumb joke. I thought so too.

Compile Heart are really going all in on Vita, huh?

Though, this seems it'll be their first internally developed game for the console since Monster Monpiece.

kupomogli said:
Unfortunately, Compile Heart has never made a good game. Neither has Idea Factory for that matter. More like, No Idea Factory am I right? Yeah. Kind of dumb joke. I thought so too.

I was under the impression that Idea Factory were pretty well-regarded in Visual Novel circles?

kupomogli said:

You shouldn't make IF mad...

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

So why do you have an IF avatar from Hyperdimension Neptune, then?

Anyway, those shadows look like day one-buy shadows. Keep the Vita games coming Compile!!

ryuzaki57 said:
kupomogli said:

So why do you have an IF avatar from Hyperdimension Neptune, then?

I've only played Mk.2.  Hated the game, loved the character.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

From the looks of the outlines it looks like the characters will resemble the ones in Disgaea.

No kidding, that could be Flonne near the middle.

Still, I think it's clear that developers have faith in software selling on the Vita, even if a lot of it is niche/otaku stuff.  Like the PSP, the fact that a few games aren't totally dominant really helps out everything else.

Looks great, if cryptic. Need to know more, but happy to see something is in the works.

Please be as different of Disgaea as you can be *-*

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!