By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest X Marches Its Way To Two New Platforms!

Tagged games:

Well, I guess it's something, but I'd really like a North American release on Wii or Wii U.

Around the Network

iOS/10

Such a wasted opportunity not having this game on Sony platforms.

Blood_Tears said:

...did it cross your mind that they omitted Sony´s system on purpose ?

...to not cannibalize their....you know...other MMO Final Fantasy XIV on PS3/PS4 ?

orniletter said:
Blood_Tears said:

...did it cross your mind that they omitted Sony´s system on purpose ?

...to not cannibalize their....you know...other MMO Final Fantasy XIV on PS3/PS4 ?

Did it cross your mind that DQX launched on August 2nd 2012 and FF XIV launched on PS3 on August 27th, 2013?   PS4 beta starts in Feb 2014 with a likely launch 30-60 days later. 18-20 months in the difference is not enough time to establish a playing base without cannibalizing each other?   What about vita as well?   Did it also cross your mind that SE is placing this game on more platforms because it failed to meet expectations. To put it simply, your reasoning is…you know…weak.

Around the Network

Yay, this calls for a celebration!

No point of putting DQX on Sony's platform.

There is less of them and having it multiplatform only splits up the base

Lol Square Enix is barely laughing matter down here I noticed! It’s true that they are a bit clumsy when it comes to developing games but well, they are still contributing towards the prosperity of the industry! Dragon Quest X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_H7_Gh6mxo seems to play rather smoothly from what I can see! Any news about its European release?