By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WiiU is the King of Graphics

WW isn't 60FPS. =P Smash Bros For Wii U is 1080p and 60FPS though.

Around the Network

why is there a dolphin in the last pic?

Go home JayWood, you're drunk.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
why is there a dolphin in the last pic?

The better question is why is there no dolphin in your comment?  Get with the times.  Dolphins are in.  Xbox one and PS4 are out.

JayWood2010 said:

Watch Dogs is 30FPS on Both Xbox One and PS4.  You know what isnt running at 30FPS, but instead 60FPS and full 1080p?

WIND WAKER BITCHES!

So this must mean WiiU is the real king of polygons and doohickey ma-jigs.

God Of War HD reamake alsow runs in 60 fps. so what?

Around the Network
Xenobot said:
JayWood2010 said:

Watch Dogs is 30FPS on Both Xbox One and PS4.  You know what isnt running at 30FPS, but instead 60FPS and full 1080p?

WIND WAKER BITCHES!

So this must mean WiiU is the real king of polygons and doohickey ma-jigs.

God Of War HD reamake alsow runs in 60 fps. so what?

PS2.5 is moez pwrflz than X1 and PS4 too O.O  Damn.  Those consoles need to go to the gym or something -_-

I object!

So graphics is just FPS now? So a game 8 years old running at 60 FPS is more impressive then say a next gen game running at 30? Makes no sense. There is a lot more to a games graphics then its FPS.

Do i get that cute, pink dolphin when i buy the Wii U...?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

iamdeath said:
So graphics is just FPS now? So a game 8 years old running at 60 FPS is more impressive then say a next gen game running at 30? Makes no sense. There is a lot more to a games graphics then its FPS.

Honestly this is a joke thread poking fun at people but just because i really dont like you i will be serious. I would actually say Wind Waker HD is one of the best looking games Ive ever played.  It is a game that will look great 50 years from now.  A timeless game. So you are right, artstyle plays into it as well ;)