By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Poor kid punished for looking at his X-mas gifts early. (He wanted a 360)

Thats some parenting skills right there.... Completely agree with rath, makes me wanna crack racist jokes in his parents' faces just to watch them get worked up.

Around the Network

I guess he got the 360 sometime after that video was taken. Still it was a cruel way to teach him a lesson. Especially the mother saying: "We can't afford an Xbox. Look at the camera and cry."... And the person holding the camera kept it on him for an awkwardly long time :(

Whohooow... One of those elders is actually laughing with her hand in front of her mouth!... Damn, some people are just focked up!....

THE NETHERLANDS

Wow. What profoundly shitty parents! The racist statements are really unnecessary considering that bad parents come in all colors.

Part of me wants to buy him a 360. And Im not kidding. Im seriously thinking about contacting those guys if I can. Although I dont really trust the parents. They would probably take it away and pawn it.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
damkira said:

Wow. What profoundly shitty parents! The racist statements are really unnecessary considering that bad parents come in all colors.

I'm not racist, but guessing from their intelligence level racism is the only thing that would elicit a strong response from them. And yes, if they were white I'd come up with something to insult them too.

@loadedstatement
he eventually got it (check out description on youtube). It supposed to be a punishment for peaking at his christmas present day before :\

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

That was pretty fucked up. And they were just laughing in his face the entire time.

What's even more fucked up is the amount of racists throats I'm going to have to take a shit down in this thread, though.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

wow i cant believe some of the comments by some of the posters on this thread i hate racist people.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

ArtofAngels said:
That's mean, no wonder so many blacks are irate.

haha, nice. (not being rasist, just like off-handed comments)