By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Battle of the Gods

There are finally some english sub versions of the latest Dragon Ball Z movie and I watched it this weekend. The setting was kinda lame but the action sequences were pretty cool and I really liked the surprise twist at the end. Anybdoy else see it yet? If so what are ur opinions on it?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

fight scenes were pretty disappointing, it was funny tho so it's all good

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

I thought the Goku-Bills fight was pretty good but Vegeta/Gohan/Gotenks/Piccolo just looked like little bitches

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
zarx said:

I thought the Goku-Bills fight was pretty good but Vegeta/Gohan/Gotenks/Piccolo just looked like little bitches

it was OK I guess, but considering the supposed power of the characters on hand I was kinda expecting something a bit more earth shattering than that slap fight. And it was kinda lame for Bills to fight like everyone else ever, even down to the standard giant death ball attack at the end. They could have been a lot more inventive with how he actually fought IMO. Especially considering the fact that he is supposed to be a god and all.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I didn't understand why Kaio-ken Goku was more powerful than SSJ3 Goku :^)

Around the Network
zarx said:
zorg1000 said:
zarx said:

it was OK I guess, but considering the supposed power of the characters on hand I was kinda expecting something a bit more earth shattering than that slap fight. And it was kinda lame for Bills to fight like everyone else ever, even down to the standard giant death ball attack at the end. They could have been a lot more inventive with how he actually fought IMO. Especially considering the fact that he is supposed to be a god and all.

Ya thats one of the things that sucks about the movies, everything is compressed into 80 minutes so they cant really do a whole lot that we havent seen.