By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Resident Evil 4 is scary

The maze with the dogs, the first time I played it... oh man I hate that moment...

Next round, nah, the good old riotgun take care of them...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

lol yea. One time I got bored roaming around the lake so I started to shoot at it, the all of a sudden a giant ass fish thing jumped on shore at ate me! lol I peed a little.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

for amateur/casual/beginner/new comer/wiisport type of player, yes

for ppl who played resident evil from 1 to 4, no

As much as I love the Resident Evil games they haven't really scared me that much. I would say RE1 was the scariest when those dogs would jump out at you.

Now, Silent Hill on the other hand is a different story. Turn out the lights and play either 2 or 3. These games gave me nightmares.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Phoenix_34 said:

lol yea. One time I got bored roaming around the lake so I started to shoot at it, the all of a sudden a giant ass fish thing jumped on shore at ate me! lol I peed a little.

LOl, I forgot that one,  don't disturb the water... nice detail...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Resident Evil 4 didn't scare me, but REmake sure as hell did. Damn those dogs jumping through the windows.

I have two friends that can not play this game ( and any silent hill) because their hands are shaking while playing those games.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yes, the game was scary. By Capcom implementing that unique over-the-shoulder-camer angle. I was scared a little because some zombies would be behind me. Other than that I was being a man and fighting through the game.

*hides under covers*

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Halo 3 (X360), Brain Age (NDS), Pokemon Diamond (NDS), Warhawk (PS3) 

Wasn't a case of scary... it was a case of WTF?! when the chainsaw crew came a knocking... :)

First and second RE was a bit of a twitcher for me. But Silent Hill 1 and 2 was the main arse twitcher as you didn't dare touch half the stuff or visit half of the places in the game.

Bit of a explaination...

Resident Evil - Character usually has skill in arms

Silent Hill - Character doesn't usually have skill with arms...

Place your bet on survival rate! 

Good to see this site is still going 

Playing as Ashley was about as close to scary as the game got for me.

Helpless+Monsters=Scary.

Leon was just too well trained and confident for me to ever feel overwhelmed.