By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you want in Brawl? (Non-Videogame)

If you could have any character (non-videogame) in the world in brawl who would it be? From any anime, tv show, celebrity, etc. It could be anyone from Harvey Birdman to Chuck Norris to The Burger King.

Personally, I think It would be awesome if Huey Freedman, The Boondocks, was in Brawl. The radical 10-year old african american cynic, would fit nicely with the already wierd roster and add the right amount of badass to the mix. 

He could attack using his Taser Gauntlet (a glove that channels 1000 volts of electricity he created using intructions off the internet), his two semi-automatic BB machine guns, his grandfathers a$$whooping belt (which he could use to grab ledges and opponents), his katana, and of course his deadly martial art skills.

Huey Freedman 

What about you guys? Who would you put in?

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network

Chuck Norris

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

Eric Cartman

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hilary Clinton VS Barack Obama

Spider-Man. and Batman. Settle it once and for all XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

No one said Homer or Peter Griffin yet? lol

Margaret Thatcher in a teddy

yum

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Yoda

And an Ewok to beat the shit out of.

Oh i know...

lol they could fight one at a time and switch out like the pokemon trainer. Thier final smash would be of course a gang rape.

Well Homer and Peter Griffin are both on MUGEN.