By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Named Exclusive Video Game Console on Toys “R” Us Holiday Hot Toy List

yeah that's what I thought nothing consistent so far.... the consoles will be sold out on both side, so this season it will be pretty much down to who has the most supply.... next holiday season pretty sure there will be a major push with halo as usual... so I'm not worried , it will be tight.... at least way tighter than this gen was 90% of the way thinking otherwise and you are the one in denial....

but it's pretty clear that you don't really care to discuss sales or XB or video games in general, you just try to throw another bone to have people react and probably have them ban reporting them... this has been a trend of the likes of you lately.... I haven't even bothered reading your answer on the other thread and probably will do the same here, that's how much I care.... I'm not here to fight wars I don't care about the outcome anymore.... I'm just waiting for my console of choice to release with all the cool games I actually care for and all the extra goodies I'm willing to pay extra for... you don't, we've got that part but why do you care so much about what we want, think and discuss ???? it's not like it is a religion you must feel the need to preach for, or maybe you are on Sony's payroll or something... you guys remind me those Christian fundamentalist at abortion clinics or anti gay rallies....

Around the Network

Sony's done!

007BondAgent said:
Sony's done!

LOL
we know that the question is will the PS brand survive the crash :P just kidding.... but since you seem in a joking mood I thought I could allow myself a little tease ;)

If I were a parent, I'd rather get my kid a 2DS than an XB1...

This really doesn't seem appropriate, Toys R Us is a store for children!

Haha all colorful crazy shaped toddler toys, and 1 square black box thrown in.

If my kids see that flyer it will be Sofia the first, Doc McStuffins (ugh can't get those theme songs out of my head) or Lego they'll be wanting.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

If my kids see that flyer it will be Sofia the first, Doc McStuffins (ugh can't get those theme songs out of my head) or Lego they'll be wanting.

What age group do you think they're going for with this ad?

BaldrSkies said:
If I were a parent, I'd rather get my kid a 2DS than an XB1...

This really doesn't seem appropriate, Toys R Us is a store for children!

I think you have a point. 

Except TRU sells video games lol. Is that how you going to downplay the ad? 

TheSting said:
SvennoJ said:

What age group do you think they're going for with this ad?

18 months to 6 years, well the kart is rated 9+, max 132 pounds though.
I guess one for the parents, clicking through there is not one game listed with it suitable for little kids.

I don't see what the big deal is. Even if microsoft paid for it, the only reason sony didn't fallow suit is they don't have the money to.

iamdeath said:
endimion said:
iamdeath said:
kirby007 said:
kowenicki said:
iamdeath said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
I think some money had to change hands for that one. Nintendo and Sony both are more popular than anything MS has ever released.

Best thing about this though is someone is calling the X1 a toy. I consider all consoles to be toys but some people like to act like that only applies to Nintendo products

Did you even read it? The headline is x1 biased, the PS4 is also on the list.................................................

is the Toys R Us web page biased too?

dont mind the fella hes just bitter

Bitter, over what? Pre-orders says it all....Grasping at straws on a toys r us flier now that is desperate.

do we have numbers yet????

beside what Sony PR has said so far I mean ???

cause to me this launch will be tighter than a virgin ass hole from the looks of it.... pretty sure the gaps a shrinking fast... and pre orders doesn't say much... sale does.... you could have a lot of cancellation by launch or even a lot of people that just don't pre order... I know I never do beside games.... I always wait for the good bundle deal or price cut.... but we'll see, if you have some good numbers I'm interested so could you please share your sources

The numbers on Vgchartz and every source ever released heavily favour PS4, even in the US, but if you want to stay in denial that's on you. It won;t be tight..at all, expecially world wide.

Google is your friend.

Remember, if it's on the internet it has to be true.