By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry readers want Gamespot reviewer fired after her GTA V review

Gamespot gave Tha Last of US a 8.0. What can you expect more?

Around the Network
Gamegears said:
DonFerrari said:
Gamegears said:
DonFerrari said:
BuckStud said:

Anyone who thinks this women should be fired for her comments is an insecure little boy who has yet to live in the real word.  I'm a man, not a boy in high school and I agree, games like these tend to demean women.  Is a comment like that really worth getting in a huge tissy over? 

Maybe she should also try living in the real world, go talk to the gangsters and see how much respect they have for women or life in general.

Maybe a few people need to try and live in the real world.. where women have a right to have a opinion.. and reviewers have the right to score whatever it is they are reviewing according to their opinions.. whether said people like it or not.. 

Well the person have the right to say what he want, and people have the right to complain about that, so what are you talking about?

People have the right to complain.. but complaining is not the same as name calling.. and calling for a persons job and making nasty videos ... either... there has to be a line.. and to many people are willing to cross it on something like this... in addition.. you know.. the people could act maturely and.. I don't know silently ignore the review.. and move on.. I mean really.. yes she has a opinion you find along with others unagreeable... but to be honest.. despite that.. did she really totally trash the game.. not really.. as a matter of fact she gave it a 9.. which is the farthest thing from trashing it... so really.. what are we talking about?? 1 point... 1 little point.. and everyone has a right to call for her to lose her job.. to sit and make fun of her on some sites.. and to make just plain bad videos?? 1 opinion and 1 point... leads to all that  immaturity... come on.. honestly... and your defending this?? *Sigh* no wonder gamers get a bad rep.. 

Agree with you... And for me she could give a 5,0 and I wouldn't care since I don't play GTA or like it... she is wrong on her motives and justification, and people exagerating on the discussion are also wrong... be mature and say she is biased and using wrong arguments, and if the company thinks she is being unprofessional them dismiss her, no need for all the flames (and its possible that she/he done all that for clicks and the company would be really happy with all the bizz that generated.).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kane1389 said:
Luck said:
Why do people keep saying ''He'' when the reviewer clearly wants to be identified as a ''She'' ? It's not like giving that respect cost you something.

I am the King of England, and from now on i want to be reffered to as ''Your Highness''.  

That other person argued with you, I could do the same, I like arguing; but in the end, it would be a waste of time, you seem to be an individual deprived of compassion, which even reason is powerless against.

Luck said:
Kane1389 said:
Luck said:
Why do people keep saying ''He'' when the reviewer clearly wants to be identified as a ''She'' ? It's not like giving that respect cost you something.

I am the King of England, and from now on i want to be reffered to as ''Your Highness''.  

That other person argued with you, I could do the same, I like arguing; but in the end, it would be a waste of time, you seem to be an individual deprived of compassion, which even reason is powerless against.

Compassion lol. This has nothing to do with it.  Whoever this individual is, I doubt he'd want us to feel sorry for him

Kane1389 said:

Compassion lol. This has nothing to do with it.  Whoever this individual is, I doubt he'd want us to feel sorry for

Compassion is not pity.

Around the Network
aldoblack said:
Gamespot gave Tha Last of US a 8.0. What can you expect more?

A fantastic score. More reviewers need to tone it down. Every game isn't a 9, no game is a 10. 

Gamers need to chill the fuck out. Stop expecting everyone to score games with whatever number you had in mind months before a game is even released. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Luck said:
Kane1389 said:

Compassion lol. This has nothing to do with it.  Whoever this individual is, I doubt he'd want us to feel sorry for

Compassion is not pity.

It still indicates that he is in some terrible, sad position in his life and we should all try to bear with him through it

Is there any vehement hate for The Escapist's review that I'm not aware of? They gave it a 7/10 for the main characters being douchebags.

Personally I think "lovable monstrous protagonists" is a trend that has finally hit its peak this year. Both TLOU and GTAV seem to be doing it right, and Breaking Bad is in its final season.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Kane1389 said:
nuckles87 said:
Kane1389 said:
nuckles87 said:
Kane1389 said:
Luck said:

And you, unfortunately, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Stop being ignorant and actually educate yourself about transexuality. Unless you...just enjoy being ignorant.

Wow, how disrespectful of you not to adress me properly. In my mind I am a King, so please talk to me like i am one

You know, you aren't being nearly as clever as you seem to think you are. All your doing is acting like an idiot and flaunting your own ignorance.

Science has linked transexuality to neurobiological causes that occur in the womb. These people aren't just "pretending" to be of the opposite sex. They are, at best, caught in the middle biologically. Literally the brain chemistry of a woman in the body of a man, and vice versa. This is what SCIENCE has found. I don't know what you got, but it's got nothing to do with transexuality. You might want to find some mental help there, kid.

So, are you going to pretend to be something else (here's a tip: that is tired and not hilarious in the way you think it is), accept the realities of what science has found, or cover your ears and go "lalalalala" and leave like the last guy in this thread who made that argument?

I suspect you will just ignore me and continue your weird "I'm royalty" charade, which would be disappointing but not particularly surprising. Or maybe you'll give yourself a promotion and go with "space emperor".

And you arent being nowhere near as ''open minded progressive'' as you think you are. I wasnt trying to be clever, was just trying to expose the sheer stupidity of your argument. Because in his brain he considers himself a woman, i should adress him as such, even tho he's clearly a biological male??? This is litterly just the same as an insane homeless guy claiming he's Napoleon. Hey, its a nerological disorder in his brain, so i should call him a Napoleon, cuz i wanna be a cool, modern, progressive open minded ''good guy fighting the good fight'' like you and stroke my ego while im at it, right?

Science has found that transsexuals are disorderd and ill individualls. Biologically he is a male. Why on earth should i bend to his neurobiological  disorder and call him something he isn't?

I don't know why you are quoting "open minded progressive" when I never said I was. I just believe in treating everyone with respect. I just acknowledge that sexuality is more complicated then what's between your legs.

I don't have the energy or the patience to repeat myself or go more in depth right now.Given that I am faaaaaaaaaaar from educated on the subject, I'm going to give you  chance to educate me. I'm going to give you one final chance to actually make your case: give me an example of a neurobiological disorder causing someone to think they are, from before they are even out of the womb, Napoleon or royalty. Explain it to me how these are the same thing. That's what I've been asking from you since the beginning, and so far all I've gotten is closed minded nonsense. I want you to give me a well reasoned, scientific argument.

No, she must get a promotion instead!! For making fair reviews, GTA V is overrated and she's not afraid to say so, not that It's not a great game, but 9.0 fits more to it, than 10 does.

O_O
guys above are out of topic, but I was like ''she can change to male anytime with that face'' when I saw her haha :P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^