By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What type of person provides the best sex - Age, Race, Size, etc (Both Genders)

What type of girl is best

Skinny or Petite 27 25.00%

Large for the Pushin 7 6.48%

With large TNA 8 7.41%

Young 11 10.19%

Milf 12 11.11%

Asian 8 7.41%

White 15 13.89%

Ebony/Mulatto/Dark 8 7.41%

Poor 4 3.70%

Well off 7 6.48%

Total:107

I like girls with big tits. Drives me crazy and makes me into them. As far as sex goes, I think the lighter and fitter the better. They're just more agile, more confident and easier to throw around, and girls like to be thrown around. So the perfect girl for me would be fit and light but with big boobs. They should also have a nice, good-tasting happy place. I like girls younger, though I know everyone says cougars are more confident and horny. They are definitely more forward. But I find young girls hotter. I'm almost exclusively into white girls. Not a racist thing, it's just what I find good-looking. And the better looking the better.

As far as guys go, I don't know, I don't have sex with them. But from my experience girls get hornier the more they are into you. You need to have sex with their mind first. They are also impressed with status, and so if they are impressed with some aspect of your life in that way, they'll get extra wet. And they like big arms. When I work out and my arms are big, girls get excited when they put their hand on them much moreso than if I don't. And they like aggression. Almost 100% of girls seem to like it for a man to take control, do what he wants to them, be a little rough and have what he wants. They can be the mouthiest, bossiest, most confident or successful girl in the world, but in bed they want you to tell them what to do or just tell them to shut up and make it happen. That is, as long as you are making sure they get what they want in the process. But they don't like to have to ask for it.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

My Answer Guy

From experience, girls generally don't care about race/gender/d**k size or whatever. They care about how capable a guy is on turning them on.

I don't know where you come from or who you've talked to but most women who aren't virgins(caucasian at least) care about Penis size!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

You forgot to add in the op that most girls/women like someone that can make them laugh.

aikohualda said:
guys with MONSTER cock.... oh wrong thread... awkward

I'll second that LOL

I like young girls. Recently I've changed my 28 yo gf for a 21 (recently turned 22) one and I couldn't have done anything better for my sex life! When it comes to looks I like thin, a bit sporty girls (but not to the point where they have a six-pack) with medium boobs (B are pretty much perfect for me) that don't fall down after you release them from the bra-prison, but stay in the same place :) Obviously they need a nice, sexy butt - the most important part! And nice, thin legs. I've only been with white girls, but I'd like to try an asian and ebony before I leave the market :P

When it comes to guys - fit and fun. 'nuff said, girls love such guys. If they manage to earn some cash and have a good social position - even better.

And yeah, they also really like when the d*ck isn't tiny :P Even if they won't tell you that, it does matter.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

The ones that let you do them

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

NiKKoM said:
Under the age of 4

*runs and hides from the NSA*

i was going to say 14.  turns out i'm too big to fit inside a girl that young...

kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:
Under the age of 4

i was going to say 14.  turns out i'm too big to fit inside a girl that young...

It took years, effort, multiple tries, questionable ethics and a little chloroform, but you were finally able to hear those magic words, "you might be too big..."

TheLastStarFighter said:
kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:
Under the age of 4

It took years, effort, multiple tries, questionable ethics and a little chloroform, but you were finally able to hear those magic words, "you might be too big..."

they don't really start talking until about age 2...

I don't know what is going on here. Moving on