By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've gotten through the first two ranked assasin fights in no more heroes

I think this may just creep up to 500K saleswise, question is will Suda51 think this is enough to pursue the series or will they port this over to 360 / PS3 and tack on standard controls to see if it sells better?

Shame Suda51 didn't dust off killer 7 and ship both games as a special offer double pack as there's plenty of Wii owners haven't played that one yet.

Around the Network
Me said:
I think this may just creep up to 500K saleswise, question is will Suda51 think this is enough to pursue the series or will they port this over to 360 / PS3 and tack on standard controls to see if it sells better?

Shame Suda51 didn't dust off killer 7 and ship both games as a special offer double pack as there's plenty of Wii owners haven't played that one yet.

If this game sells 500k, it will be his best selling game ever without a doubt. He's crazy, but I don't think he's crazy enough to walk away from that.

Actually, Wii controls might address the gameplay issues I had with Killer 7. You could probably even play that game without a nunchuk. :P 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

still hasn't come out here.. definitely going to buy it when it does at the end of the month