By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How did you find out how to masturbate?

a girl gave me a handjob
i was like, hey, why the fuck do i need her for this?
thus i learned how to masturbate

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
VonShigsy said:
Well it's clumsy, and if she's handling it like a meat-stick it hurts, so it's better to educate her before trying it. It's like having a girl with braces giving you oral sex..DO NOT WANT.

I just can't stop laughing! xD

makingmusic476 said:
VonShigsy said:
Well it's clumsy, and if she's handling it like a meat-stick it hurts, so it's better to educate her before trying it. It's like having a girl with braces giving you oral sex..DO NOT WANT.

It's even harder to stop laughing if you look at his avatar and imagine him saying it 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

VonShigsy said:

Indeed.  If you know a girl is inexperienced, you need to give her the talk before you let her touch your junk.  Ever had a n00b squeeze the crown jewels too hard?  I bet you're expecting me to say that I have, but in fact I haven't, because I made sure they all got the talk. 

blaydcor said:
makingmusic476 said:
VonShigsy said:

It's even harder to stop laughing if you look at his avatar and imagine him saying it

"Well it's clumsy, and if she's handling it like a meat-stick it hurts, so it's better to educate her before trying it. It's like having a girl with braces giving you oral sex..DO NOT WANT"

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

as if watching the originals aren't funny enough, now those shitty zelda animations are even funnier thanks to the words 'meat-stick'' ''oral sex'' and mostly "DO NOT WANT"

Entroper said:
VonShigsy said:

Indeed. If you know a girl is inexperienced, you need to give her the talk before you let her touch your junk. Ever had a n00b squeeze the crown jewels too hard? I bet you're expecting me to say that I have, but in fact I haven't, because I made sure they all got the talk.

You da man Entroper. It's the same thing like beating a klitoris with a stick. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN, HUH GIRLS?

Entroper said:
VonShigsy said:

Indeed.  If you know a girl is inexperienced, you need to give her the talk before you let her touch your junk.  Ever had a n00b squeeze the crown jewels too hard?  I bet you're expecting me to say that I have, but in fact I haven't, because I made sure they all got the talk. 

ugh, this one girl i went out with didn't have a clue what she doing. I swear she was trying to kill me.

to be honest, i went to see american beauty...
that night i sort of imitated the dad in the shower.. and the rest is history :)

hehe the messed up thing is that my parents took me to see it as a family because they didnt know what sort of movie it actually was (i was young, maybe 12 or so ).

Man said:
to be honest, i went to see american beauty...
that night i sort of imitated the dad in the shower.. and the rest is history :)

hehe the messed up thing is that my parents took me to see it as a family because they didnt know what sort of movie it actually was (i was young, maybe 12 or so ).
You masturbated while 12? That's a little late..but nice choice of movie. Anyway welcome to the club.  BTW as a Greek it is my duty to inform you that a masturbator is called "malakas" All glory to us!!