By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are there any girls you like in any of your classes? If so just go up and talk to em, you will never know if you don't try. Rejection may happen, but when it finally does work it will feel even better.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
KingFate said:

Are there any girls you like in any of your classes? If so just go up and talk to em, you will never know if you don't try. Rejection may happen, but when it finally does work it will feel even better.

I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now. Maybe a fling. I'm not going to be here come next year, so I don't want to commit myself to anybody and potentially have to be away from them for a year(I'll be studying abroad in Japan come next October). Also, I've never not been rejected by a girl, and the tally is now 9 unique girls 14-16 different times.They all tell me that I'm really nice and cute, but I just don't do anything for them, I guess. Young women want someone that's fun and exciting(usually), and I'm not exciting in the least. I can be funny, and I'm a good friend, but girls don't just go for nice guys that can make a few good jokes. Also, I have no body to speak of, and that doesn't help.

Also, finding girls that fit my standards is difficult. It's far more difficult to find girls in my standards that like me. The last girl that was within my standards that liked me was underage( 16 and I was 18) and my parents recommended that I not go out with her. The only girl before that...well, let's say that we were already "dating" but not in a relationship, and a mutual friend gave me faulty information about her cheating on me with another guy. It turns out she wasn't, but I didn't get the information before I chewed her out for all the times she had previously fucked me over, and that this was the last straw(I hope that made sense. Earlier that year she had chose another guy over me that was, honestly, a total jackass.)

All in all, I've been led on by alot of girls that probably never had any intention of going out with me. It'd be a lot easier if women just told me "I have a boyfriend, I'm not interested" or just "I'm not interested" the second I start talking to them.

Well, you gotta get over the physical types, there are so many different nice body types to like.

KingFate said:
Well, you gotta get over the physical types, there are so many different nice body types to like.

I've gone for two girls that have a chubbier build than me, but one was the girl my parents didn't want me to date, and the other was a superslut(immediate turnoff once I learned that). It's more difficult for me to find girls because I just don't get out much. I don't want to get out much, because whenever I do women fuck my night up. I know precisely what I'm going to get by a night alone, but if I go out to a place where there are girls I know I have a 70% chance of going home depressed and possibly angry. I don't trust women to not break my heart anymore, so the only people I trust are my guy friends and myself. Unfortunately, all my guy friends went to different colleges, and I'm in a place where I know absolutely no one. I joined the game club at my university, but I was turned down and bitten(yes, bitten) by a girl that's in the club, so I'm not going back there for a while...and the girls that I get along with in my classes here are either above my league(i.e. not interested in me) or taken.

Just gotta keep your head up man, and don't ever think anyone is out of your league. It's just a matter of timing just be confident. If you sit back be quiet nobody will notice. Just go ahead and ask one out man, ask out every girl that tickles your fancy. If they don't want to go alone get a group of people together if you can.

Also, why exactly did she bite you?

Around the Network

Well... it's been almost 2 years and... I think it's pretty safe to say I won't be doing it ever again so... maybe I earned mine back.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Well, you'll only get this if you're an anime nerd.

She was acting sad and depressed(she's hyperactive...she was bouncing off the walls and then slumped on the floor) and I called her Shinji. She immediately sprung up and bit me on my left shoulder.

It was fucked up.

Was she at least decent looking?

Johann said:
Well... it's been almost 2 years and... I think it's pretty safe to say I won't be doing it ever again so... maybe I earned mine back.

Are you becoming a priest?

Xbebop, short piece of advice

Just start nailin' bitches. If anything you can lean back on that whole "standards" thing when you want a girlfriend. Get some experience under your belt first (pun intended)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->