By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tremble said:
Lol american people are crazy ^^and what if you get married when you're 25 or 30???

You might get a movie deal ;) 

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

^Non, ils marient à 18 ans la première fille qui leur ont crossé dans la voiture de leur parent parce qu'ils sont tanné d'attendre. À 23 ans ils se rendent compte que le couple ne fonctionne pas. À 25 ans, ils sont divorcé. (Tout ça dans le but d'être de bons religieux)

Ouais ca me rappelle la réplique qu'avait tina fey, dans saturday night life, lorsqu'elle imitait sarah palin: "I believe that marriage must remain a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers"

oi u no

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

fkusumot said:

In my left ear.

This is still by far the best post in this thread.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
^Non, ils marient à 18 ans la première fille qui leur ont crossé dans la voiture de leur parent parce qu'ils sont tanné d'attendre. À 23 ans ils se rendent compte que le couple ne fonctionne pas. À 25 ans, ils sont divorcé. (Tout ça dans le but d'être de bons religieux)

Tellement romantique!

Tremble said:
Ouais ca me rappelle la réplique qu'avait tina fey, dans saturday night life, lorsqu'elle imitait sarah palin: "I believe that marriage must remain a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers"

That was one of the funniest lines ever. I also loved "Katie, I'm going to use one of my lifelines... I want to phone a friend"

Signature goes here!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Absolutely, postively, irrevocably yes.

Si.

Oui.

Es cierto.

Yes. 100%. Affirmative. Postive. Not no. The answer shan't be the opposite of yes.

Yes. Yes.

Yes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

go to my thread best celebs to have sex with its good

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

The question is, how old was the youngest person on here when they lost their virginity?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i was 12.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)