By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lost mine at 16...

Around the Network

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
No.

I had fun with 12 blonde girls and 2 japanese chicks @ a party when i was like 16, had to blow an equal amount of money on beer and powerade that night. yikes.

/Sar with Spice.

The numbers are in people!

In a total act of random boredom I decided to count all virgins against non-virgins, and also split them up to prefered console as much as I oculd (there are a few undecided ones)

The numbers are:

Nintendo - 88 people replied as good as I could count.
Of these, 50 where no longer a virgin against 36 virgins. That is 56.82% who has lost their vriginity.

Sony: 41 sony fans counted, of which 21 where no longer a virgin (or 51.22%)

Microsoft had the least amount of responses but the highest amount of non-virgins. 16 people I could count prefered Xbox, of which 10 had sex.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
The numbers are in people!

In a total act of random boredom I decided to count all virgins against non-virgins, and also split them up to prefered console as much as I oculd (there are a few undecided ones)

The numbers are:

Nintendo - 88 people replied as good as I could count.
Of these, 50 where no longer a virgin against 36 virgins. That is 56.82% who has lost their vriginity.

Sony: 41 sony fans counted, of which 21 where no longer a virgin (or 51.22%)

Microsoft had the least amount of responses but the highest amount of non-virgins. 16 people I could count prefered Xbox, of which 10 had sex.

And they say that Nintendo fanboys arent mature. Pshhh.

Its official: Nintendo gets you laid.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

still one saving it until i meet someone special to lose it to not just some slut

HA HA HA

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

No and I'm sooo happy I'll never be a virgin again! The first time is terrible! BTW, what's the deal with "I wait until I'm married" Oo???

Tremble said:
No and I'm sooo happy I'll never be a virgin again! The first time is terrible! BTW, what's the deal with "I wait until I'm married" Oo???

Some people still think Marriage is holy and special and sacred, while in reality it's more like having your birthday - nothing changes the day after apart from the fact that some computer now notes a difference in marital status (or age in the case of your birthday.) Some people make it more special by having sex for the first time which loses it's novelty in a few years anyway.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Lol american people are crazy ^^and what if you get married when you're 25 or 30???