By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Where's Leo-J's ''post your picture'' thread as well? Legendary threads need to be revived!

Sorry to hear about that. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ, serious question.

Are there any genuine prospects for virginity loss?

No >_>

November Update:  Still a virgin.

thats because you aren't even trying

DMeisterJ said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
To show solidarity with DMeisterJ, I am becoming a born-again virgin, and I won't have sex again until he does.

Good for you!

October bump: Still a virgin.

I'm sorry DMeisterJ, I've let you down!  I tried to explain to my wife that we couldn't have sex because I was showing solidarity with this cat on the internet, but she wasn't having it.  I don't know how it happened exactly.  I guess I married a siren.

gera4390 said:
in mexico at 15 at least u have experienced a "BJ" I've never had even a BJ and I'm 18 that sucks!!

I'd venture to say that means it doesn't suck.

not that i am stupid or anything, but what does virgin mean?

Around the Network

oh. never mind (no clue it was sex related). no, i am a virgin

Man, how come I didn't notice this thread before?

Unfortunately no, I'm not. I wish I could get that back though. Sex is not a big deal at all...
I had this friend in high school. She was one of the few people who actualy talked to me there. I had a chance to have sex with her, but I chickened out (she now lives very far away). She was actualy married at the time so maybe it was a subconcious thing... Nah, who am I kidding, I chickened out...
So anyway, there was this other girl who was interested in me for some reason. I was actualy kind of a jerk to everyone in high school but she managed to get through to me by being insanely hot, imagine that. Well I fell in love with her and, after a couple years and a lot of running away from her... we started going out and didn't take very long for nature to take over... ten months later we broke up and I hate her guts. I regret ever meeting her.
Now the first girl (the one I chickened out from) stills says that she loves me, inspite all the shit I made go through, using her to make the second girl jealous and some other stuff. Whenever she calls me, she says that when she gets back, we're gonna get married. Crazy, heh?
So anyway, sex is absolutely not worth the shit that it comes with, specialy if you are like me and can't have sex with someone unless you're in love with them. Sex is a bad thing. I will never do it again. So far, It's being going good!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

How is this thread still alive????????well i still am AND LIKE DMeisterJ I AM PROUD OF IT.......

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Where's the December update DmeisterJ ?

im no virgin, i have sex 10-25 times a day...