By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gera4390 said:
konnichiwa said:
Maynard_Tool said:
no but....i dont think he wanted to say a kid (8-10 years old).....did he???O.o

When I was a little kid...That doesn't sound like 14-18.... And I would like to know the answer of your question aswell.

he said that he is now 23 and that happened on 1998.10 years ago he was like 13.

How I and Maynard_Tool could miss that part X_X.

Around the Network

there you go...13 ...i knew it. I mean a kid??? When i was a little kid, at least mexico, and depending in the context, is like 12-15 xD

I have a excuse to missed it...im sick, tired....cant read very well at this time. Plus my head hurts

in mexico at 15 at least u have experienced a "BJ" I've never had even a BJ and I'm 18 that sucks!!

F.U. Fun University.

^well dude...Que esperas jajaja!!! I mean, is not that hard. Bjs are overated anywayz, you can just ask the next girl you see and she will do it....well, maybe not. But you can get it in two weeks, even one if you have the "verbo."

Good luck xD

Maynard_Tool said:
^well dude...Que esperas jajaja!!! I mean, is not that hard. Bjs are overated anywayz, you can just ask the next girl you see and she will do it....well, maybe not. But you can get it in two weeks, even one if you have the "verbo."

Good luck xD

If I really really really wanted it I could have had sex like 30 times.

I mean girls find me attractive. The thing is that most of the girls that molest me or something are girls that are a bit ugly and I don't find attractive.

I mean if there is a group of 5 girls and 3 of them are hot and I'm with my friends, they always get those 3 girls and for me are left the other 2 and I don't try to make something because I don't find them attractive.

why do I have that bad luck?

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

yes

no wonder hes making all the thread LMAO

psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
September bump!

I'm still a virgin.

jail might be easiest way for you to lose your virginity.

LMAO. Dude.... so wrong.

DMeisterJ, serious question.

Are there any genuine prospects for virginity loss?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ, serious question.

Are there any genuine prospects for virginity loss?

No >_>

November Update:  Still a virgin.