By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

September bump!

I'm still a virgin.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
September bump!

I'm still a virgin.

jail might be easiest way for you to lose your virginity.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
dtewi said:
I laugh at pichu.

OT:

Well, I am 13, haven't had a date, or my first kiss. You tell me.

Wow! Your late dtewi. Kiss wise I mean. Ive never been an on official date.

I posted on here a while ago I think.......

Anyways I lost it when I was 13 and last time I did it was when I was 14. My first time was horrible. 2nd time was WAY better. I did it with a 22yo MILF while we were drunk in her car. She wasnt really hott but she was hott for a mom.=P

I've never kiss a girl either nor have a date,should I feel bad by the way I'm 15

ctk495 said:
I've never kiss a girl either nor have a date,should I feel bad by the way I'm 15

As long as you don't turned out like Dmeister, You should be fine. Don't force sex, it will just happen.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
ctk495 said:

Dates arent exactly what you see in the movies just to let you know.

But 15. No kiss. Come on dude. Sex no need to rush that but you need SOME experience by now.

So what will happen to this thread when DmeisterJ finally loses his virginity?? Will that be the end of this thread?? or will he be the 40 year old virgin so this thread will live for a long time?? :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

dmj you got 4 weeks

Epic Thread ^^

I'm not sure about wait until marriage, it's a good idea, but all i'm saying is before you say I DO, try it out and see what you're getting. I was a virgin until I found the guy I wanted to be with, but had to make sure it was a full package, if you know what i mean...which it was, i'm very happily married.

"Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad"

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones