By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ctk495 said:
Noo I wanted to make this thread.

On the topic:
Yes I’m a virgin ,I don’t even have a girlfriend.

technically you dont need a girlfriend ;)

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

This thread deserves a bump.

Yes, I still am a virgin. The earliest that I will probably lose it is after my senior prom

nope. not a virgin. havent been for a long time

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

I have maintained my virginity through meditation and spiritual discipline. I find it liberating that I am not a slave to my biological urges like many of my friends are. I do not know when and if I plan on losing it, but I see no need to change my lifestyle.

Around the Network

lol funny thread

well, what can i say?

just shocled this thread is still going strong, this has the lags of wii play

Still am...

I laugh at pichu.

OT:

Well, I am 13, haven't had a date, or my first kiss. You tell me.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Jackson50 said:
I have maintained my virginity through meditation and spiritual discipline. I find it liberating that I am not a slave to my biological urges like many of my friends are. I do not know when and if I plan on losing it, but I see no need to change my lifestyle.

You still feel hungry and eat food, don't you? You still need to drink fluids, right? When dangerous bacteria enters your body, don't you get sick? Sounds like someone is a slave to their biological urges. Well, unless you were joking because what you said was silly. Humans can do little to stop their biological urges.