One thousand years old
Sure you think that's old
One thousand years old
But what do you know
In my darkest hour
I'm talking like this
For I am one thousand years old

obieslut said:
If you was to see me walk down the street you would think straight away, non-virgin. I really do look like a sinful person, nothing sweet and innocent about me.

Oh yh we should hold ioi at gun point and make him answer this question lol

He already did, first page.

Yh i know i just wanted to drag him back for further detailes

WINK

This thread is fun. :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

BTW

"F" stands for..
Funking Pimp

Here's a tip for you virgins out there.

The ladies dont want a dude who sits there and plays computer games for like 8 hours a day, let alone some dude who has a shitty, SHITTY ass job and is broke like a joke(because you spend whatever income you have on mountain dew, upgrading your computer, and Taco Bell/McDonalds). Buy yourself some fucking noxema, clean up your pimply face, and get your self some new shoes and clothes.

Seriously, any cute girl would laugh in your face!(if it already hasn't happen to you..many, many times)

Yo, get some soap and clean up your B.O. The ladies dont want to kick it with some stinky ass nerd goblin who hasnt seen the sun for days!

Oh yeah, another thing that would help, and this is crucial, If your pastey and flabby, get out in the sun, get a tan, and hit the gym! Seriously, take 30 minutes out from your busy day in your moms basement playing FPS on your computer, and do some push ups and sit ups!!!!!(white isnt a bad color, I love me white girls, just thought I should add that) :)

Try interacting with people face to face. Some people who are on this site act like they havnt ever been to a party or have friends who arent straight-up gamers. C'mon you can do it. Dont be scared.

Learn to be sociable. (My god, being social will do you wonders.)

Don't be bitter! No one wants to kick it with some asshole who just sucks and is lame.

One more thing. if you live with your parents and your 19+, get out your mommas house, dorkboy. All the girls in the world are laughing at you and think your a clown ass sucker!

Ok virgins(you know who you are), hear me out, you will remember the day you first seen a vagina(not on the interweb) and you will think, god damn, This weezy guy just seriously almost got me laid!!!!(Almost. Because you would obviously screw it up at the very end).

ROLFLMFAO

:)

Great advice Weezy!

In my case, I lost it when I was 17 (now Im 20). I guess it was OK, tough sometimes I think it was a mistake. At least i didnt had to pay for it, just share some drinks with the girl (wich probably cost me the same a whore would had cost me).

From that moment on I didnt had a lot sex, I guess around 40 times in the last 2 and 1/2 years.

I never felt the need to have sex constantly (even less of having a girlfriend), tough sometimes its really hard to me to avoid it, because Im a really handsome guy :)

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Yes, Yes i am!

lemieux-rules66 said:
Yes, Yes i am!

You sound proud lol

Bump this.
Everyone should read my words of wisdom on this page

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY