By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ahhahaa Shoo Shoo me, LADIES LADIES the spirit is willing but the body is bruised

anyone get that^^

Around the Network
WhiteDevil said:
ahhahaa Shoo Shoo me, LADIES LADIES the spirit is willing but the body is bruised

anyone get that^^

I get the reference, but you said it wrong.

MontanaHatchet said:
WhiteDevil said:

anyone get that^^

I get the reference, but you said it wrong.

I don't get the reference.

psrock said:
my girlfriend when i met her told me she was half virgin.

Did she get that from the movie "Mean Girls"?

@whitedevil - i get it, Zapp Branegin says it in futurama, the episode is Amazon Women in the Mood.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network
NintendoMan said:

Wow that was hilarious!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

thanks,i have a similar one, don't think its as good but it still made me chuckle.

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

@DMeisterJ
Dude I was going to make this thread but I feared that if I made it I would have been banned, you beat me this time but you won't beat me the next time when I make a thread about masturbation hahahahahaha.

^ AoA already tried

locked.